Have you ever went out with someone who didn't start liking you until you stopped liking them, if so was the relationship any good?

I've never tried it because I'm petty. I figure, you didn't want me back then and now you've missed your chance.

I'm thinking of changing my ways though because maybe they just didn't realize they liked me until I was gone. The only thing I worry is if they actually like me now or do they miss the attention I was giving them.
Thanks everyone

44

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a connection imbalance, and no it's never worked out for me.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I pay them dust when they come to their senses

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE