Have you ever went out with someone who didn't start liking you until you stopped liking them, if so was the relationship any good?

I've never tried it because I'm petty. I figure, you didn't want me back then and now you've missed your chance.

I'm thinking of changing my ways though because maybe they just didn't realize they liked me until I was gone. The only thing I worry is if they actually like me now or do they miss the attention I was giving them.
Updates:
Thanks everyone

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a connection imbalance, and no it's never worked out for me.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I pay them dust when they come to their senses

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• In all honesty we don't care. If we aren't chasing you we don't see you as more than a friend with benefits. Now on the bright side. I have had more than a few girls that chased me like a kite in the wind and I never showed them the time of day. Now I reflect back and I probably have a stronger attraction to them than they ever had to me. So who knows never know what you've lost until its gone.

1|0
    0|0
    • 4 year relationship since I was 18? Giving real advice from someone who actually had experience on the topic. Geek as fuck boy, fuck up talking

• Sometimes it's just then missing the attention and honestly I feel like that's the case in most situations.

Doesn't mean you can't try but don't be surprised if it could be short-term

1|0
    0|0
  • Yip xx

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• No i haven't

1|0
    0|0
  • I tried once but he didn't treat me well

1|0