Why do I keep getting fucked over by "nice guys"?

I was talking to a guy and we talked and enjoyed each other's company. I thought he liked me since he told me he did awhile ago but thought I was out of his league. Anyways he always wanted to talk to me and answer within 30 seconds and shit like that. Then I got feelings. And then he dropped the bomb that he was in a relationship and didn't wanna say cause he was ashamed because it was a long distance relationship? I got mad at him. And then he blocked me everywhere. This is the third time I gave a quiet, wallflower, shy dude a shot and approached them and he just fucked me over. This happened three times in a span of six months. What did I do wrong?

06

Most Helpful Guy

• First off guys like him is a guy like me. We dont want to be pressured nor assume that we want to be with you more so if it's long distance. Long distance never works. If you try to change us or pressure us to do something we do not want we loose interest really quick. For the shy guys the are lazy they rather stay home and play video games.
    My advice to you is try something different or a break. You don't need a guy to be happy.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • No, the long distance relationship thing was that, he was in a long distance relationship at the same time we talked!