boyfriend choked and busted my lip because he went through my phone and he saw I told my cousin a guy was cute?

Thursday night my boyfriend and I were in the car driving and he grabbed my phone and went through my phone , and read my messages with mg cousin and he saw me telling my cousin a guy she liked was cute , he through my phone in the backseat and slapped me so hard my nose bled and then he slapped me again , he then crashed his car on the curb causing its tire to fall , off then he jumped on top of me calling me a hoe a b! tch etc , I thought I was gonna die then hen he texted me today blaming me for his car , messages are inserted below , I’m really afraid of him

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Firstly, he shouldn't of taken your phone (especially while he was driving, he was dumb and its his fault his dumb fucking self crashed his car, not you!)

Secondly, to hit you over a text to do with a random guy between you and your cousin, gives him no rights to lay his hand on you, regardless of the situation, but then again, a 'man' should never hit a women (Thats what my mum told me).

Thirdly, leave his pathetic jealous violent self, he for some reason doesn't trust you like you trust him.

And if that isn't the first time he assulted you/ hit you, then call the police.
    Cause once he lays his hand you, he's likely to do it again if he gets away with it the first time.

he's scum, and I already hate him...

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell someone you trust about what's happened, maybe your cousin or your parents or your best friends. Make sure people know that you were attacked and make sure yo have support from those closest to you. Then go to the police and file a report against him. He shouldn't be allowed to get away with something like that, you didn't do anything wrong and certainly didn't deserve to be talked to and treated in the way you were. Even if you don't want to get him in trouble, you should go so as to ensure your own safety. After you've filed the report, cut all contact with that man. He hurt you and he shouldn't be allowed the chance to do it again.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 25

• Break up with him call the cops make a police report. He needs a ass kicking. If I would of seen the message I would of as me you lets see a pic. I would give my opion on it if he was or not. Fuk guy code. Guys do check out other guys.
    All that matter to me is your with me not the other guy.
    Noe that your safe call the cops on that looser. Fuk him you deserve better.

0|2
    0|0
  • excuse me? you can't let this slide
    you must go to the police and have him arested
    he abused you ! assaulted.

this man is not worthy of your company and you deserve so much more then that

1|1
    0|0
  • the best line I ever heard about male violence towards women is this'

' make it a good one for it is the last time you will ever see my face again...'

In this regard, get him out of your life and keep him out of it. For to use another saying- 'if you play with fire, eventually, you will get burnt'

violence never ends well in many regards

0|0
    0|0
  • Well first drop him. Never stay with someone capable of hurting you. Then it depends, could go to the police, could just stay with friends for security. Take care of yourself

0|1
    0|0
  • This is something the police should know and not some strangers on the internet. Go to the police and make photos of your busted lip and other bruises.

0|2
    0|0
  • Go to your family or a friend and call the police and have him arrested

1|1
    0|0
  • Go to the police and get away from hom asap, before it gets worse. If you let him get away with it he will think it is ok and it WILL escalate. I have a B. S… [+]

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't wanna say your story is fake because this stuff is serious, but it does seem as though you are embellishing the story quite a bit...

0|0
    2|0
  • Ya you should be. Abuse douse nothing but escalate. Get out now otherwise he will kill you one day. Personally i would call the police and make a report.

0|1
    0|0
  • Dump him before he hurts you even worse next time. And there will be a next time if he go so mad over a trivial thing like that.

0|1
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 5

• Break up with him. (I hope you have already) That's insane.
    A man has zero business putting his hands on a woman in anger and violence. Do not take that.
    He could've killed you girl. You need to let people know what happened and you've broken up with him. You may need to have someone stay with you for a while. Do not let him tell you he's sorry, he'll never do it again, oh baby I love you, blah blah blah- He's abusive and unstable.

0|1
    0|0
  • What's scary about this situation that you're still with him. He obviously cares about something, but after he beat you up, why would you think it was you.

0|1
    0|0
  • you should tell the police and break up with him, he's beating you for no reason, and blaming you for things you didn't cause.

0|0
    0|0
  • Let him go.

0|1
    0|0
  • You really need to leave him.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes