boyfriend choked and busted my lip because he went through my phone and he saw I told my cousin a guy was cute?

Thursday night my boyfriend and I were in the car driving and he grabbed my phone and went through my phone , and read my messages with mg cousin and he saw me telling my cousin a guy she liked was cute , he through my phone in the backseat and slapped me so hard my nose bled and then he slapped me again , he then crashed his car on the curb causing its tire to fall , off then he jumped on top of me calling me a hoe a b! tch etc , I thought I was gonna die then hen he texted me today blaming me for his car , messages are inserted below , I’m really afraid of him

626

Most Helpful Guy

• Firstly, he shouldn't of taken your phone (especially while he was driving, he was dumb and its his fault his dumb fucking self crashed his car, not you!)

Secondly, to hit you over a text to do with a random guy between you and your cousin, gives him no rights to lay his hand on you, regardless of the situation, but then again, a 'man' should never hit a women (Thats what my mum told me).

Thirdly, leave his pathetic jealous violent self, he for some reason doesn't trust you like you trust him.

And if that isn't the first time he assulted you/ hit you, then call the police.
    Cause once he lays his hand you, he's likely to do it again if he gets away with it the first time.

he's scum, and I already hate him...

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell someone you trust about what's happened, maybe your cousin or your parents or your best friends. Make sure people know that you were attacked and make sure yo have support from those closest to you. Then go to the police and file a report against him. He shouldn't be allowed to get away with something like that, you didn't do anything wrong and certainly didn't deserve to be talked to and treated in the way you were. Even if you don't want to get him in trouble, you should go so as to ensure your own safety. After you've filed the report, cut all contact with that man. He hurt you and he shouldn't be allowed the chance to do it again.