What’s attractive to you?

What do you find attractive in a person? Hair? Eyes? Their laugh? What’s something that makes you feel in awe with the a person really? Curiosity at its best, today.
Thank you- for whatever answer you write.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well... Everything goes into account... But that hair and dem eyes gotta be Dark like the night but also blue like the sky. (Blue eyes and dark hair) But then ehm... Dat personality gotta be a nice kind of personality.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Keep in mind just because I'm attracted to a particular thing doesn't mean if someone doesn't fit this that I'm not interested.
    Physical-tall, big, manly hands, blue eyes, blonde or red hair, broad shoulders, full lips
    Personality- keeps eye contact, treats everyone kind, but the person they're interested in/dating the best, funny, can make fun of themselves

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Maturity when it's needed, I love to joke around a lot but to be mature when you need to be is huge, being smart is good, not like genius level but just not dumb enough to be ignorant and kindness

1|0
    0|0
  • They make me feel.

Anything, really.

1|0
    0|0
  • their 'way'

1|0
    0|0
  • Mentally Crazy girls

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I’m pretty sure I’m a preference enigma. I love a good pair of ears that poke out on the sides. It’s the cutest thing ever. If he’s a Aussie he’s won my heart. Also a unique kinda obnoxious laugh. It means they’re comfortable in their own skin.

1|0
    0|0
  • Their sense of humor. 😍

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes