What’s attractive to you?

What do you find attractive in a person? Hair? Eyes? Their laugh? What’s something that makes you feel in awe with the a person really? Curiosity at its best, today.
Thank you- for whatever answer you write.

35

Most Helpful Guy

• Well... Everything goes into account... But that hair and dem eyes gotta be Dark like the night but also blue like the sky. (Blue eyes and dark hair) But then ehm... Dat personality gotta be a nice kind of personality.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Keep in mind just because I'm attracted to a particular thing doesn't mean if someone doesn't fit this that I'm not interested.
    Physical-tall, big, manly hands, blue eyes, blonde or red hair, broad shoulders, full lips
    Personality- keeps eye contact, treats everyone kind, but the person they're interested in/dating the best, funny, can make fun of themselves

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE