What is girlfriend material in High School?

I don't think I'm girlfriend material. Because guys don't approach me or like me that I know of, unless they want nudes.

114

Most Helpful Guy

• Damn... You keep your nudes to yourself. Don't be stupid because I promise you, I've done the hi end security system installation in many schools, love... Even the fucking janitor sees those nudes... What most kids don't know is their phones are scanned... Or the images on the phones are inadvertently released when their phones are hooked to a school computer, . And yeah... we see some graphic shit. Yes, we inform the parents.

Most Helpful Girl