What is girlfriend material in High School?

I don't think I'm girlfriend material. Because guys don't approach me or like me that I know of, unless they want nudes.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Damn... You keep your nudes to yourself. Don't be stupid because I promise you, I've done the hi end security system installation in many schools, love... Even the fucking janitor sees those nudes... What most kids don't know is their phones are scanned... Or the images on the phones are inadvertently released when their phones are hooked to a school computer, . And yeah... we see some graphic shit. Yes, we inform the parents.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• I'm pretty sure there's some guys that do like you and would like you to be his girlfriend, maybe he'd just shy or thinks you're out of his league. Just be sure to give everyone a chance

0|0
    0|0
  • You're 35... Either you are the teacher or some pedophile sneaking into the school...

1|3
    0|0
  • I don't know exactly was girlfriend material is in high school. I could give a more detailed explanation but I'm too lazy. Also, it says ur 35.

1|1
    0|0
  • Some guys are shy, just like some women. You will know when a guy likes you for you instead of trying to get nudes. If you like someone try talking to him, because you just never know.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girlfriend material is someone who basically can settle down with someone and only that someone at that age. In highschool that's very rare. Considering everyone wants to just sleep around nowadays.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as you a nice human being, and that's you really face in the picture you should find someone, I'm sure

0|0
    0|0
  • Just chill and be open to talking to new people and all kinds of doors open up

0|0
    0|0
  • Huh? How old are you?

0|0
    0|0
  • You are 35...

0|0
    0|0
  • You're still struggling to graduate

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes