I’m attracted to women but can’t trust them?

I’ve had some horrible breakups in the past and have experienced being lied to and being cheated on etc... If a girl has interest in me I have no ability to trust her. I don’t approach girls anymore and the ones that approach me all have a ton of guy friends. My experience with those types of women made me realize they will always be waiting for you to screw up so they can find something “better”. When they cheat it was because you didn’t fulfill their needs and not because they are unfaithful pieces of shit. I wonder if I will ever be able to trust again. I like to believe I’m a good looking guy so me just wasting my youth hurts me to the core. At the same time I don’t want to end up depressed and suicidal again because my soul was crushed by a cheater. Should I just give up?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Well, the advice men give wounded women on here is get over it. So get over it.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Do not base expectations on the limited number of bad experiences you've had. Odds are you will met someone worth trusting.

The question you should be asking is,"how do make myself strong enough overcome anything that happens to me?"

Bad things always happen in life. People that learn to overcome and maintain a positive attitude will succeed no matter what happens.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes