What types of SIGNALS do GIRLS give back to a guy that they are INTERESTED in?

Through text, when you see him in person and talk, Snapchat, what you wear... etc? Since guys typically are expected to do most moves what reassurance do girls give so a guy knows she likes him back?

42

Most Helpful Girl

• I’d use certain words I normally don’t with guy friends. And I’ll always have a inviting smirk or smile or something. Laugh at his jokes even the bad ones. Try to be more present in the moment. I’ll touch his arm/leg. Prolonged eye contact. Send emojis, (I normally do t use them.)
    Pretty straight forward really. Reading guys I have no clue.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• The way I see it is this way. A girl who is genuinely interested in you is not going to give you any bullshit, I mean ZERO. She's going to want to talk with you just as much as you do, she's not going to say no or give excuses as to why she can't see you or whatever (if she has a legit reason she'll offer another day and will apologise). Basically if a girl is into you all the doors are open and it feels easy.
    She's also goinng to find you HILARIOUS, find reasons to talk to you/text you. Twirl her hair around you, tease you, playfully hit you, give you fuck me eyes, check you out. Honestly dude if a girl is into you, all you really need to look for is how engaged she is to you when you're around her, just go with your gut. All your ancestors relied on it to get laid and it worked.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE