Are Women Really Attracted To Single Full-Time Dad's?

9

Most Helpful Girl

• Is that code for stay at home dad? A single parent is adnirable, but if you are a man that sits at home instead of working I wouldn't like that.

• admirable*

• Yea he's still a good dad though. I just wouldn't date someone 30 who can't survive on their own

• A good dad would do everything he can not to live with his parents with his kids... just saying... but that's my opinion. I would do anything and everything to get my butt out of my parents house... that's humiliating. I couldn't ever bring a woman home. Beyond embarrassing