GUYS do you prefer virgins or nonvirgins?

Like I've had a talk with my guy friends and theyre still shocled that im a virgin and theyre saying it like oh its a good thing but they make it seem like its a bad thing. Lowkey somehow wanna lose it since everyone already had but like my guy friend said he prefers a girl with experience than a virgin like is this true? What do most guys prefer? Is being a virgin a turn on or turn off?GUYS do you prefer virgins or nonvirgins?
  • BIG NO, turn off
  • YESSSS BISHHH👏👏turn on

326

Most Helpful Guy

• Non-virgin its like a free slut.
    And if you would married as virgin you will have bright future.
    It is moral.
    I never met a guy who really said, i dont care whether my wife have a bad past or not, they are trying to no think about it, cause they have bad past too.

Most Helpful Girl

• If someone is genuinly interested in a person for more than sex, being a Virgin doesn’t matter much.
    However if a person just is looking for a good time where they dont have to think too much about it, it makes sense to not want it to be a Virgin.
    Taking someones virginity can be a big responsibility, considering they have nothing to compare with, and it is a story they will always remember, so it should preferredly be a good experience.

Now if someone is surpriced, and i am only talking from experience here, it might have to do with the person being rather attractive and that normally meaning they had people lining up to hook up when they were younger.