GUYS do you prefer virgins or nonvirgins?

Like I've had a talk with my guy friends and theyre still shocled that im a virgin and theyre saying it like oh its a good thing but they make it seem like its a bad thing. Lowkey somehow wanna lose it since everyone already had but like my guy friend said he prefers a girl with experience than a virgin like is this true? What do most guys prefer? Is being a virgin a turn on or turn off?GUYS do you prefer virgins or nonvirgins?
  • BIG NO, turn off
    Vote A
  • YESSSS BISHHH👏👏turn on
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Non-virgin its like a free slut.
    And if you would married as virgin you will have bright future.
    It is moral.
    I never met a guy who really said, i dont care whether my wife have a bad past or not, they are trying to no think about it, cause they have bad past too.

0|3
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If someone is genuinly interested in a person for more than sex, being a Virgin doesn’t matter much.
    However if a person just is looking for a good time where they dont have to think too much about it, it makes sense to not want it to be a Virgin.
    Taking someones virginity can be a big responsibility, considering they have nothing to compare with, and it is a story they will always remember, so it should preferredly be a good experience.

Now if someone is surpriced, and i am only talking from experience here, it might have to do with the person being rather attractive and that normally meaning they had people lining up to hook up when they were younger.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 25

• It's only a weird thing when the virgin is old enough to buy alcohol. You have to accept that taking a virginity from someone who intentionally held off for so long is going to create some degree of permanent attachment. It's not a problem if there's strong emotion leading to it but definitely not something a guy should do casually.

0|1
    0|0
  • Most guy looking to marry would prefer if you have not slept around, guys who sleep around a lot mostly prefer experience.

1|2
    0|0
  • That's great you want to stay a virgin you can have lots of orol sex witch is fantastic and just as good most times probably would have been the most enjoyable for you I think you stay your course till you find that right Mr right

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean. Getting with a virgin is nice cuz you feel special that you were their 1st time but it doesn't really matter.

1|1
    0|0
  • Why do you want to please "guys"? That is a terrible way to live life.

0|0
    0|0
    • Uhmmmm that was just a question. Im not trying to please guys im just saying that how im kinda peeer pressured to lose it. Thats why people who judge like you without knoeing the situation can suck my ass

• i think it would be good to be someones one and only :)

0|0
    0|0
  • prefer non.
    but its really nice to break a seal once in a while 😆

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes turn on. And according to me doesn't matter virgin or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • I want an experienced girl. I don't want someone I have to teach everything.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyone has to get his first time. But I personnaly don't care.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 2

• I wouldn't want a virgin. I consider myself experienced when it comes to sex, I know what to do and what I like being done to me. Having to teach the other person everything is something I'd be too impatient for.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well wouldn't you have to teach the other person anyways since they never had sex with you in particular lol they wouldn't know whalt you like

• It is good to be virgin but not one of those who does anything sexual even anal and oral sex but says they are virgin.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes