Why do guys seem to hate that a woman has options when it comes to dating?

Guys seem to hate the fact that women have many different choices of men to chose from when dating, and get angry when a woman is "choosy". Why?

421

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think men get any more upset than women. Because usually men are the choosy ones. I don't like fat girls, and most guys I know don't either. And most men are more visual than women. So for that reason I don't think most men have an issue with choosy women, because we ourselves (at least those with standards) are often quite choosy as well.

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on how you mean this question. There’s a lot of Bitter Bill’s who’d get upset and accuse a female of falling in love it’s a “fuck boy” who treated her like trash because the female doesn’t want dealings with him. Like I said in the name, they’re just bitter bills lol.

If you saying it in a sense where you’re kind of bragging about having “options” that’s unattractive. Realistically, any decent looking person has options whether it’s a guy flirting while your grocery shopping or someone you met online... over 80% of the guys who show interest in a female aren’t genuinely interested in her for the right reasons and the same applies to men. Just because someone is giving the appearance of being interested doesn’t mean they’re intentions are pure. With that being said, for instance, if I was dealing with a guy who kept mentioning his options and speaking like I’m “disposable” I’d cut it off because that’s kind of ignorant

• I mean guys in general on this site. In another question, I got blasted for kindly rejecting a guy a felt I had no chemistry with. Some guy told me I was a bitch and that I should be lucky to get any man because I'm over 30 years old. It's like, I still have options, lol.