Is there a chance he likes me?

I've had a crush on a guy I used to work with for 2 years. We were very and He was my go to guy. I could always talk to him about anything. I would vent and vent to him. A year after he left we started a streak on Snapchat. We've had an almost 250 day streak, and we recently started talking again. I've always liked him and continue to do so, but he has always treated me as a friend and I don't want to show that I have feelings for him, as a defense I've friend zoned him a lot and even told him I like a new manager at the work place.
Well recently I invited him over to Thanksgiving and he politely turned it down bc he was going to be with his family (big red flag right? )
But the next day we began talking about how work has been since he left and he told me that if I'm "ever in need to talk or want to vent away then to hit him up anytime." And that he was "serious about it" He also told me to continue "smiling the way I do 😊😊"
My question is do y'all see some kind of low key interest? or he's just being a nice friend and missing the old times I would vent to him? Is there a possibility he may actually like me?

02