Guys, have you met a woman who has lower social status (low salary) than you, but somehow she attracts you & can gain your respect?

Scenario:

She has low salary, example
Usd 3000 /month. An ordinary staff

While you as the guy has high salary, example usd 10,000/month. A branch manager

You met this girl, even though u both realize about each other's social status, she somehow has that class, kindness, smart, wisdom, maturity, witty, and gain your respect however.

Have you met this kind of woman before?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. This is literally the norm and should be no surprise.

Guys don't care about your degrees, salary or job title.

All those things you listed, that's what they care about, i. e personality. (except the part about having class, that's a negative word for me)

So consider it this way:
    *You as a waitress (or whatever other basic job you can think of) are competing on the same level romantically as female CEOs, famous actresses, doctors and millionaire socialites, etc.*
    That's the truth of the matter.

0|0
    0|0
    • Have "class", i mean in her attitude.
      She has good and classy & elegant attitude. She knows how to behave and read situation.

• "Classy" in the sense of being polite and nice even in the face of unpleasant situations if the good kind of classy. Ideally that should be the common usage for it, but I feel like too many people use it to talk about it as an aesthetic. "Elegant" doesn't really have much to do with the good kind of classy in my opinion and more refers to the aesthetic usage of the term.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• This is definitely something that probably only applies to those in high society like million or billionaire status. When you have to actually watch out for gold diggers and such. Long as the connection is there the money shouldn't matter but there are some who look at that when dating. They don't wanna struggle with someone. When they can have someone in a better financial situation and just as attracted too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol when did men ever care about social status? That's a female standard

1|1
    0|0
  • Women don't gain social value with high salaries they lose it. Women gain value by working out, using makeup, and not sleeping atound. A womans social value comes from her youth, beauty, and chastity. Nothing else

0|1
    0|0
  • Anybody that bases a relationship on "social status" is a shallow asshole. I mean I know there are exceptions to this rule like I'm not gonna marry into the royal family but within reason this is not the way to go about being happy

0|0
    0|0
  • Man who even makes $3000? I haven't actually met anyone in this scenario but hypothetically, no, her social status makes zero difference to me.

0|0
    0|0
    • You can make up the number.
      The point is, have u ever met such lady in that circumstance?

• Nah, the closest thing to that is that I keep meeting girls who live with their parents and seem embarrassed about it, and I don't care about that either. Point is that I'm judging her for *her*, not for how successful she is.

• Social status means nothing unless you're a person not worth having a relationship with.

0|1
    0|0
  • I haven't met her I don't think, but that definitley happens a lot. They have films about it FFS ! Watch Lady and the tramp. It's literally that scenario happening.

0|0
    0|0
  • my respect for people doesn´t derive from their income -.-

0|0
    0|0
  • If $3,000 per month is a low salary then you must live in a mansion.

0|0
    0|0
    • I mean... If compared to 10,000.
      Im waiting for your answer.

Have u ever met such lady?

• Show All
    • I mean $36,000 a year is pretty low.

• $3,000 per month is really low mate, I make a little less than that while going to University.

• Sure, my wife was like that.

0|1
    0|0
    • What do you think as a guy who is attracted with a woman with that kind of circumstance?

What do you think about a woman who makes less money than a guy, in your perspective?

• This is a non-issue for almost all men. That is because women haven't even worked on a regular basis until 2 generations ago and, usually, women work in jobs with lower pay.

• Don't care about a woman's social status.

0|1
    0|0
  • all are equal in my eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • No I am mostly the one who earns less

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care much about a girls job or salary

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys just don't want gold diggers because we encounter an astronomical amount of them. I think he'll be cautious, if he's smart anyway, but over all I think your true intentions will eventually come to light. Whether it be his money, or him, a smart man is going to figure it out before you get your hands on his money. So just be yourself, if money isn't a factor to you, then it won't be to him.

0|0
    0|0
  • A Woman’s Social Status Or Low Income Does Not Matter On Any Level...

0|1
    0|0
  • Nah, most girls broke af.

0|0
    0|0
    • Even if they do make good money.

Recommended myTakes