Guys, have you met a woman who has lower social status (low salary) than you, but somehow she attracts you & can gain your respect?

Scenario:

She has low salary, example
Usd 3000 /month. An ordinary staff

While you as the guy has high salary, example usd 10,000/month. A branch manager

You met this girl, even though u both realize about each other's social status, she somehow has that class, kindness, smart, wisdom, maturity, witty, and gain your respect however.

Have you met this kind of woman before?

18

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. This is literally the norm and should be no surprise.

Guys don't care about your degrees, salary or job title.

All those things you listed, that's what they care about, i. e personality. (except the part about having class, that's a negative word for me)

So consider it this way:
    *You as a waitress (or whatever other basic job you can think of) are competing on the same level romantically as female CEOs, famous actresses, doctors and millionaire socialites, etc.*
    That's the truth of the matter.

• Have "class", i mean in her attitude.
      She has good and classy & elegant attitude. She knows how to behave and read situation.

• "Classy" in the sense of being polite and nice even in the face of unpleasant situations if the good kind of classy. Ideally that should be the common usage for it, but I feel like too many people use it to talk about it as an aesthetic. "Elegant" doesn't really have much to do with the good kind of classy in my opinion and more refers to the aesthetic usage of the term.