Why is love only found in the late 20’s?

Lately, I came across pages and hearing many stories of two couples who met and it turned out being a finalized relationship in their late 20’s. When they were in their early 20’s they ended up being in a relationship where it didn’t work out or someone broke ones heart and finally at a specific age they finally found their long lost lover. Why can’t I meet someone at this age? Why does it have to be when a guy is in his late 20’s and suddenly he’s ‘mature’ all of a sudden I’ve found the one? I’m not understanding!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• My personal observation tells that a guy or girl reach their mental maturity at 25, by this age they have experienced many aspects of life and now truly can make correct decisions fir themselves !! Before that they are making emotional and hurried decisions!!

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Dont give up. My boyfriend is only 20 and he seems mature and ready. :) you’ll find love soon too. It took me 7 years after a bad breakup along with several failures with potential bfs to get back to this point

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Firstly, young relationships are spike learning steps so you know what to do with the real deal.
    Secondly, growing up makes you both more mature sonless likely to be stupid and ruin it or mess up or something like that.

Also the more relationships you have the more chance one will stick for a while. Since time never stops you get more relationships and get older at the same time. I guess late 20's is the average for how many tries it takes to get a relationship to stay

0|0
    0|0
  • It's more then likely because when people enter their late 20's they'll have a job and they will be around a lot more people giving them more to choose from other then people they grow up with. It also has to do with their level of maturity.

0|0
    0|0
  • Young guys are not searching for relationships they mostly want sex

1|0
    0|0
  • I wish it was.

0|0
    0|0
  • found in all age groups

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• For me, you don't have to "found" love religiously in the late 20's. You can still find or be in love later than that and I guess everyone has a determinate time. Also, pressuring yourself or someone isn't going to help so much. Just keep on living, have fun meeting people and maybe you find someone worthwhile in the process <3

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes