Why is love only found in the late 20’s?

Lately, I came across pages and hearing many stories of two couples who met and it turned out being a finalized relationship in their late 20’s. When they were in their early 20’s they ended up being in a relationship where it didn’t work out or someone broke ones heart and finally at a specific age they finally found their long lost lover. Why can’t I meet someone at this age? Why does it have to be when a guy is in his late 20’s and suddenly he’s ‘mature’ all of a sudden I’ve found the one? I’m not understanding!

26

Most Helpful Guy

• My personal observation tells that a guy or girl reach their mental maturity at 25, by this age they have experienced many aspects of life and now truly can make correct decisions fir themselves !! Before that they are making emotional and hurried decisions!!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Dont give up. My boyfriend is only 20 and he seems mature and ready. :) you’ll find love soon too. It took me 7 years after a bad breakup along with several failures with potential bfs to get back to this point

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE