Is it OK to find someone to rebound with after a breakup? Why or why not?

25

Most Helpful Guy

• It's the same for both genders, don't lead people on if you yourself would be hurt if the shoes were on the other foot. I often see people that allow those they're in a relationship with to waste their time thinking the other person wants it to last forever. That's cruel, but happens quite often. I think there are so many people in the same situation as you. So Connect with them, and heal together perhaps.. As long as you don't allow someone to think your relationship with them is more than it is, there's no problem.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Right after a breakup, it's probably best not to date anyone because you're not emotionally ready. It's probably better to hook up or have friends with benefits so you're not leading someone on.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE