All my friends have girlfriends but thier girlfriends never try to set me up with thier friends, why?

they all know im single, they all know i'm struggling... they all say im a good guy so why dont they ever try to set me up?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• It's your life. You have to do things for yourself. Ask your friends' girlfriends for an intro with their friends. Don't show yourself as desperate, just mention that you are looking for an interesting person. If you things workout, then great. See, asking is the key. So just go and ask directly but not desperately. Girls can smell desperate people from miles away.