Damn these confusing Tinder guys! Is he interested in dating me or just being friendly?

I matched with is guy on Tinder about a month ago. We haven't met yet, as I live over 100kms away from him in the countryside. Our conversation on the app was great really casual and chill. It was just like meeting someone in person - we talked about our jobs, what we are watching on Netflix, Food etc. I asked him why he was on Tinder and he said he wanted to meet new people (same as me).

I never give out my number or meet anyone online without knowing them first. So we added each other on Facebook. Ever since we have been messaging each other every afternoon, continuing on with our casual conversation. He's added me on other social media. Turns out he loves Trivia, so we even started versing each other on a trivia app. He's been liking all my photos and seems to be taking an interest in what I like. Every day he asks how my day was. Sometimes I initiate, sometimes he does, but we are talking everyday.

Last week he asked me when I was going to be in the city next, and asked me if I would like to go for a drink with him. I said yes and we set a day to meet up. As it's getting closer, I'm becoming more nervous that maybe I'm being Catfished, or he just wants to be friends.

Wanted to see what others thoughts are on whether it sounds like this guy is interested in dating me or is he just being friendly?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• So far seems like a good guy, but for the first time make sure you go to a public place just in case, and always be as safe as possible

• Thank you! Yeah he does seem like a good guy! I didn't really expect that from someone on Tinder. That's why I'm so confused.

Most Helpful Girl

• if u have him on social media look through to make sure its a legit account, tagged photos, all his family following him, meet somewhere in the middle of the public eye and just prepare for the worst but hope for the best, goodluck

• Thank you so much for your advice!! You've really helped eased my mind!! xx