Coming out as bi?

I want to come out as bi to the people I care about, but I feel like girls won't want to be friends anymore because they will think I'm going to hit on them and I feel like it makes guys uncomfortable. Does it make guys uncomfortable tho? And how would u feel as a girl?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Mabye hint at it for a while then just come out with it that's what I did with coming out as bi and atheist and it worked good both times with family and friends and no i don't think it would makes guys uncomfortable

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm glad to have opinions from guys. I've come out to a few people but hinted at it with family and was told it's a joke

• Show All
    • My family is really catholic but they accepted my cousin being gay. But my cousin is starting to think they were pretending because they thought it was a phase that would blow over and now they r acting differently

• Yea looks like you will have to push on this for a while then sorry but they will learn at some point

Most Helpful Girl

• Since you are under 18 it can be a very confusing difficult time. Just be aware that once you come out to even one person there is a chance that EVERYONE can find out.

When I was in high school there were a lot of girls that were uncomfortable with bi girls and guys were also very skeptical and homophobic even if they were still technically bi not gay. Just make sure you are emotionally and mentally ready for a bad outcome. Hope for the best but expect the worst.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Personally I wouldn't really care if a someone, male or female, came out as bi. Doesn't bother me at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • well some. most not. find a guy who is open to you. then all 3 will be ok with it

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, what do you do to tell someone you like them, without actually telling them. As long as they know that, they won't mind

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes