Should I tell the guy I'm dating that I live with a male roommate?

We've been seeing each other for 2 weeks and we've had sex in his apartment.
I'm not sure how he will handle that I live with a male roommate.
I live with 1 girl and 1 guy. We all have separate bedrooms but we share a common living space and kitchen.

518

Most Helpful Guy

• I would not see it as a big deal. You have separate bedrooms and there is another gal living there. Sound plenty vanilla to me. Hopefully when you tell him he will see it the same way. Since it is vanilla, I would not feel something sly was withheld from me if you do not tell him right away.

Most Helpful Girl

• "I live with 1 girl and 1 guy."

That alone already makes the living situation 100x times better. There is no need to make this a big deal because it really isn't. No need to even bring it up until you two are talking about living situations.