My girlfriend is selfish?

Well my girlfriend is very selfish, everything has to be about her and I honestly don’t like it. I don’t know if I should break up with her because i love her, but she’s just really selfish. So what should I do?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• She sounds immature and not ready for a relationship.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If you aren't happy to be with her to the point where you ask this question then I personally don't think you should be with her, don't act on this comment unless you've given it lots of thought however.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• You should break up with her. You're not happy and it's not going to change

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Punish her. Grab her by her cheeks to open her mouth, stuff a rag in her mouth, slap her, then proceed to hold her down by her neck as you violently rip her clothes off, fuck her as deep and as fast as you can while maintaining dominant eye contact. When you’re done, leave her there and walk away. She will do as you say from now on. God, I wish I had a girlfriend I would roleplay stuff like that all day.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't want to be the reason for your break up dude but , I believe that if you're not comfy with the person you're with , then why spend time on annoying yourself , even though I say that , I believe you should talk to her about before anything

0|0
    0|0
  • She should learn how to not be selfish with or without you. It is up to you to decide. I would suggest to make your decision based on your happiness level

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you waiting for it to get better?

0|0
    0|0
  • Define whatvkind of selfish thing she do?

0|0
    0|0
    • She only thinks about herself. Everything has to be her way

• Show All
    • She is 17

• Girl that age tend to be "need a lot of attention" kinda of age which mean its normal, and you're 18 dude its obvious that you feel that she force her way to you becoz around your age female tend to start forming her attitude which define "real her" if you feel uncomfortable than you might not want to stick with her

Recommended myTakes