Why does my boyfriend like photos of random girls on social media?

These are girls he doesn’t even follow. I️t makes me feel so insecure.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• he likes the image, whether its a cool pic or because the girl is attractive. either way it is unrelated to his feelings for you.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • if its an issue, consider talking to him about it. but there is nothing wrong with being attacted to other people when you are in a relationship; just acting on it if you are in a monogamous relationship.

• Show All
    • I️ still think it’s wrong.

• you are entitle to feel that way. it takes time to figure out that its natural, i only got comfortable with it a few years back myself.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it is immaturity?

I have never been with a guy who did this and the current guy I am dating isn't even on Instagram or Facebook.

I just think it comes down to personality. I find that more introverted, nerdy men tend to not do this. Just my personal observation :P

2|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I️ agree. It’s immature and disrespectful. If they were girls he followed and selfies it’s okay. But it’s random girls, or girls he follows who post sexual/bikini photos. !!!

• Show All
    • Touche, it deosnt make anyone more sexually embracing. And glad were on the same page.

• 😊😊😊😊

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• Means nothing... just like people like celebrities... and it's not necessary the sexiness what people like in photos... it could be happiness or any other emotion or may be the message along with it...

If he is into it... join him sometimes and do it together!

0|1
    0|0
  • Guys are visual and we like to look. Doesn't necessarily "mean" anything. If he treats you right otherwise, don't be insecure. He's not "comparing you" or anything like that. Having said that though, you have a right to your feelings so you can let him know how you feel. Just do it nicely and calmly (you don't want to start a fight over it).

0|1
    0|0
  • Don't let it bother you. It's just a guy thing to do. Social media is everywhere and hard to get away from if you have instagram and such. It's not like you do sexy poses or wear sexy clothes or lingerie for him 24/7 either. It's not like he will cheat on you by looking at pictures. If you want to avert his attention, do more sexy things in the relationship for him.

0|0
    0|0
  • @rabbitheartx what makes you think men have normalized sexual things rather than more women simply embracing their sexuality? By your logic, a man can't normalize something unless he sees it all the time, and prior to social media, women weren't posing half naked online. I don't judge, but I don't think it's fair to insinuate that men are to blame for this. Men aren't forcing so many women to put up sexually suggestive pictures.. of course we are going to look if it's always there.

0|0
    0|0
    • This was an accident. Anyway to answer your question, it's kind of disrespectful in my opinion. Chances are if you liked pictures of random guys he wouldn't be thrilled. Tell him how u feel, there's a chance he didn't mean to make you feel any way about it.

• Stupid AF. Youd be ignorant to think he doesn't look at other women n think " oh yea she cute/pretty" or whatever. Women do the same. Unless he commenting n hitting on them your good. He knows he got a lady at home and thats all that matters.

0|1
    0|0
  • Have you told him that it makes you feel insecure? Communication is #1.

1|1
    0|0
    • I️ have.

• If he can't respect you enough to simply stop pushing a button to keep you from feeling insecure, I would say y'all have bigger issues to work out.

• Stop being worried too much... if u still can't resist... den don't ask by words he will feel ur trying to control instead make him feel jealous and make him realise what he is doing is hurting you

0|0
    0|1
  • If the are not friends irl then it is meaningless. Don't worry about it it has nothing to do with you, he is just a guy

0|0
    0|0
  • Men's are always men's and there is an liberty of liking the pic please don't compare with these and spoil ur realtionship

0|1
    0|0
  • Because he is getting bored by you. So please do something before the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because he might want what he can't have?

0|1
    1|0
    • Then why be with me? I️ deserve bettter !!!

• Show All
    • You are girl****

• If I was you I'd just ask him straight up

• Because they're hot

0|1
    0|0
  • I think he got bored looking at you

0|0
    0|0
  • Does he find you attractive?

0|0
    0|0
    • He never tells me he does.

• Show All
    • We have sex. But, he never compliments me.

• Did you tell him that you feel bad by his behaviour?

• Boys have that sick tendency.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Everyone looks at others. It is selfish to think your partner never looks at other women. You think about other men as hot or whatever too, I am sure. With that being said, I think you should talk to him! Maybe he likes the pics for other reasons. In the end you are the one who has hi not these women ;)

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes