Why does my boyfriend like photos of random girls on social media?

These are girls he doesn’t even follow. I️t makes me feel so insecure.

216

Most Helpful Guy

• he likes the image, whether its a cool pic or because the girl is attractive. either way it is unrelated to his feelings for you.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • if its an issue, consider talking to him about it. but there is nothing wrong with being attacted to other people when you are in a relationship; just acting on it if you are in a monogamous relationship.

• I️ still think it’s wrong.

• you are entitle to feel that way. it takes time to figure out that its natural, i only got comfortable with it a few years back myself.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it is immaturity?

I have never been with a guy who did this and the current guy I am dating isn't even on Instagram or Facebook.

I just think it comes down to personality. I find that more introverted, nerdy men tend to not do this. Just my personal observation :P

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I️ agree. It’s immature and disrespectful. If they were girls he followed and selfies it’s okay. But it’s random girls, or girls he follows who post sexual/bikini photos. !!!

• Touche, it deosnt make anyone more sexually embracing. And glad were on the same page.

• 😊😊😊😊