Am I going to find a more beautiful girl than her?

I saw a college girl yesterday. She is the most beautiful girl i have ever seen in my life. I was trying to ask her for a date, but I have discovered that she has a boyfriend. I feel disappointed after I knew that she has a boyfriend. I really want her. I can’t focus on my life because I always think about her. I don’t think that i can find a more beautiful girl than her. Please help me and give me any suggestions. (Sorry for the bad English)

32

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you can. Beauty is not all about looks, it is also about personality too. Maybe she was really hot on the outside, but had a really bad personality that just made you want to leave. Now, if you got that feeling like she was the one, then it may take some time to recover. I hope all goes well. Good luck, and have a nice day!

• Her personality is great too

Most Helpful Guy

• Trust me... you will find someone just as if not more beautiful than her