Is it true when a guy taking things slowly and not want to get you in bed while you're dating they want a long term relationship with you?

113

Most Helpful Guy

• maybe. maybe not. it may be an elaborate ruse cause men know that this is what women usually want xD but it may just be genuine interest. you never know.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• It honestly depends. He may just be a jerk, or maybe he is trying to figure out how he feels about you, or maybe he wants a long term relationship with you. I think it depends on the guy.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • It may also be that he is recovering from another relationship, or some dramatic event in his life. As I said, it depends on the guy.