Is it true when a guy taking things slowly and not want to get you in bed while you're dating they want a long term relationship with you?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• maybe. maybe not. it may be an elaborate ruse cause men know that this is what women usually want xD but it may just be genuine interest. you never know.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• It honestly depends. He may just be a jerk, or maybe he is trying to figure out how he feels about you, or maybe he wants a long term relationship with you. I think it depends on the guy.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • It may also be that he is recovering from another relationship, or some dramatic event in his life. As I said, it depends on the guy.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• Not necessarily. He might just been trying to feel you out. He might just being respectful. Maybe he's just shy.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. I always take it slow with girls because that's what I'm looking for. It's usually so slow a pace for them that they lose interest and leave haha

0|0
    0|0
  • not neccesarily. he may just be trying not to scare you off by moving too fast.

0|0
    0|0
  • May be they don't have cock to fuck u... may be they find u are not that fkin attractive that they share cock with u.

0|0
    0|1
  • I want to lick your warm, moist pussy so much baby. John

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably... i would act this way too if i had a real interest.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes definitely, but the other way around does not mean he don't want a long term relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • That's usually the case.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes if it matters

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, simpish.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes