Why do guys tell a girl they love them then just flake?

Im done

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Part of a problem here is that men don't get to be affectionate unless their in a relationship. So we get shitty scenarios like this one or guys who are players, wrecking the lives around them.

I'm not defending them, this is just my observation as to why guys do this crap. Make sure they're willing to invest in you and talk about anything no matter how weird it is. Your partner would be your best friend in life here.

Have them masterbate like crazy for a week to get to know him when he's not hormonal. That'll help clear his head.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Because they want sex. If telling a woman that they love her doesn't result in sex, they bail.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 27

• Did he say it first? He might think he said it too quickly or he said it too get whet he wanted and played you. Regardless there is no excuse for this immature and weak behavior, just trying to explain it. I'm sorry you experienced that. There are good guys out there

0|0
    0|0
  • I never say those 3 words unless I mean it. Otherwise I don't say it.

he's was a 'f**k boy'/ 'player'.
    They will always be one regardless of their age as well.

He probably used you to get what he wants, then disappears.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys say it because it's easy to say and to accommodate with words unlike with actions specially when they think it will get them laid. Just know that if a guy says it to you and flakes be glad he gone or out of your life it was a clear sign he wasn't worth your time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because some men see other girls and instantly get in love with them at first love because their looks and how they act most likely and they forget they have another girlfriend that actually loves him. For me, when I say I like you or love you, I actually mean it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never done that ): and maybe it might have only been puppy love. You know what puppy love is right?

0|0
    0|0
  • Unfortunately it's easier to say I love you than I just like you. I think real love is like Haley's comet, it don't come around that often

0|0
    0|0
  • Dear every one is not same. Before taking a step think thrice, study his mentality and proceed slowly and also take some time

0|0
    0|0
  • Most guys I believe only say it because they believe they have too in order to get what they want. Myself, I never say it unless I mean it

0|0
    0|0
  • If I did that, it would be for making the girl feel more confortable.

0|0
    0|0
  • People like to gain or avioid something.. Its not a girl or guy thing..

0|0
    0|0
  • He doesn't deserve your time, that's not what real men do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bkuz they are little boys and want to play games

0|0
    0|0
  • For the sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's because he's seeing several other girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • To see how would she react.

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe because to get in bed with you?

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they feel like the felling isn't mutual

0|0
    0|0
  • just for sex