Why do guys tell a girl they love them then just flake?

Im done

228

Most Helpful Guy

• Part of a problem here is that men don't get to be affectionate unless their in a relationship. So we get shitty scenarios like this one or guys who are players, wrecking the lives around them.

I'm not defending them, this is just my observation as to why guys do this crap. Make sure they're willing to invest in you and talk about anything no matter how weird it is. Your partner would be your best friend in life here.

Have them masterbate like crazy for a week to get to know him when he's not hormonal. That'll help clear his head.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Because they want sex. If telling a woman that they love her doesn't result in sex, they bail.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE