Guys , would you date a tall girl?

And I'm saying just based on appearance , would you be attracted to a girl if she was tall ( I'm 5'11 so I'd like to know lol ), if so what attracts u about her body? If not , explain why? Do you have a certain body shape or type of girls (short , tall , curvy , skinny , etc ) you find attractive? What does that body look like to you ( the perfect female body to you , describe it )?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Im going to say a broad generalization but i think for the most part i think most guys are intimated by tall girls. Im 6'1 and it sometimes makes me weirdly uncomfortable, doesn't mean I don't like tall girls, hell, tall girls definitely have this sex appeal that short girls don't. But short girls also have this aspect that they can be more submissive is the closest thing i can think of. me it's about proportion, things have to flow well. Like personally I like girls who are intelligent but act cute. There is a huge distinction between cute and hot to me but that's a topic for another day. Sorry if I kind of rambled xD

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends what she looks like overall. Height is not a feminine trait to men. Men are not out here saying "OMG, SHE IS TALL".
    Uness u lok like wendy williams or a tranny... dont worry, soemone will like you. Personally speaking, shorter women have the upper hand.. also they tend to be the majoirity.
    shorter women tend to be curvier. Kim k, shakira, jessica simpson, sophie dee, myra veronica. Estrogen halts height and redces it. Thats whytall females back then were given strogen therapy.

But personality and character is what u should work on. Truthfully speaking, height doesnt/shouldnt matter like that.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well the guys who answered mostly said they don't mind , although I think you're somewhat right on the majority of tall girls not looking curvy , but it isn't always true. I'm tall and curvy , so I would know and I've been a lot of girls who are tall and curvy , it has to do with fat distribution which mostly on short girls is distributed evenly but on some tall girls it also is , but that doesn't suggest complete lack of curves ( also I'm not in any discrediting your examples and I agree with ur opinion somewhat , but kim k got her body done , and Jessica Simpson Is just top heavy which is what a lot of curvier tall girls look like , they usually have bigger breasts as they gain weight but not always I guess. good example of somewhat hourglass looking tall women are Blake lively , talulah riley , ashley graham (though overweight still has a good figure), so it depends on body type rather than height but I understand what you mean.

• Seen*

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• Yes, and the idea of a woman looking down on me is cute , seems like a great feeling , wrapping her arms around
    my neck, kissing me.. 😙 then when I tare that ass up , she start looking at me like I'm 7 foot 8.. 😁 .. all good to me, no worries.. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • 5'11 isn't incredibly tall for a woman, though it's certainly above average.
    I've never really thought about it before but if she liked me back, what's not to love?
    Tall girls have nice long legs and big backs, both if which I love to look at.
    I wouldn't worry about it too much though, I guarantee there are plenty of men wanting your affection.

0|1
    0|0
  • So long as she prioritizes our relationship, isn't promiscuous, isn't a party girl and can handle money she can be short, tall, fat, skinny, or whatever. Almost every woman has something about them visually that can be a turn on.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have no problem as long as she is fine with me being 5'8.
    And I dont have any prefernces except that she should be fit

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd definitely date a tall girl your height or even taller. I love the look of tall girls.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think that would be great a girl taller then me. I'm 6 foot 4. So you would have to be real tall

0|0
    0|0
  • Inner beauty is most. important :P if you're trying to turn a crush into love its all about inner beauty

0|0
    0|0
  • Tbh probably wouldn't date a girl that's taller than me ( I'm like 5 9 so not tall anyway)

0|0
    0|0
  • I love girls with a bit of extra. Height does not matter that much.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like tall women in general. But i prefer my tall women curvy.

0|0
    0|0
    • shorter women tend to be curvier. Kim k, shakira, jessica simpson, sophie dee, myra veronica. Estrogen halts height and redces it. Thats whytall females back then were given strogen therapy.

• Yea i know that. But I've seen tall curvy women before.

• Also estrogen doesn't stop height in itself. So much estrogen at once would premature close the growth plates.

• Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes