Guys , would you date a tall girl?

And I'm saying just based on appearance , would you be attracted to a girl if she was tall ( I'm 5'11 so I'd like to know lol ), if so what attracts u about her body? If not , explain why? Do you have a certain body shape or type of girls (short , tall , curvy , skinny , etc ) you find attractive? What does that body look like to you ( the perfect female body to you , describe it )?

112

Most Helpful Guy

• Im going to say a broad generalization but i think for the most part i think most guys are intimated by tall girls. Im 6'1 and it sometimes makes me weirdly uncomfortable, doesn't mean I don't like tall girls, hell, tall girls definitely have this sex appeal that short girls don't. But short girls also have this aspect that they can be more submissive is the closest thing i can think of. me it's about proportion, things have to flow well. Like personally I like girls who are intelligent but act cute. There is a huge distinction between cute and hot to me but that's a topic for another day. Sorry if I kind of rambled xD

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends what she looks like overall. Height is not a feminine trait to men. Men are not out here saying "OMG, SHE IS TALL".
    Uness u lok like wendy williams or a tranny... dont worry, soemone will like you. Personally speaking, shorter women have the upper hand.. also they tend to be the majoirity.
    shorter women tend to be curvier. Kim k, shakira, jessica simpson, sophie dee, myra veronica. Estrogen halts height and redces it. Thats whytall females back then were given strogen therapy.

But personality and character is what u should work on. Truthfully speaking, height doesnt/shouldnt matter like that.

• Well the guys who answered mostly said they don't mind , although I think you're somewhat right on the majority of tall girls not looking curvy , but it isn't always true. I'm tall and curvy , so I would know and I've been a lot of girls who are tall and curvy , it has to do with fat distribution which mostly on short girls is distributed evenly but on some tall girls it also is , but that doesn't suggest complete lack of curves ( also I'm not in any discrediting your examples and I agree with ur opinion somewhat , but kim k got her body done , and Jessica Simpson Is just top heavy which is what a lot of curvier tall girls look like , they usually have bigger breasts as they gain weight but not always I guess. good example of somewhat hourglass looking tall women are Blake lively , talulah riley , ashley graham (though overweight still has a good figure), so it depends on body type rather than height but I understand what you mean.

• Seen*