What are some tips for a girl to find a good, faithful, hardworking boyfriend?

Being single is fun but I miss the feeling of security having a relationship. I am pretty attractive and have a lot of great qualities but most guys in my city are only looking for hookups but I am looking to settle down. I have tried online dating but no success. Any tips on how to meet good guys?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• The problem lies in the fact that most "hot" guys don't want to settle down at your age. They want to play the field, sow their wild oats, party and bullshit. If you really want a guy who is ambitious, who is about being successful in his life and his education/career, then you might have to think outside of the box. The guys who are good-natured, a bit on the dorky or nerdy side, are usually the ones who are the best long-term prospects. But you have to be honest with yourself. Are you really attracted to those types of guys? And say you are willing to try and build attraction, do you think you'll stay interested?

You might get lucky and come across a guy who is highly attractive AND is focused on his goals rather than sleeping around, but they are diamonds in the rough. I wish you luck.

Most Helpful Girl