He said it scares him how beautiful I am. What does it mean when a guy says that?

We have been seeing each other for a couple of weeks. He admitted that he is guarded because of the issues during his previous relationship. He said "You know what scares me about you? How beautiful you are". I have never heard of such thing before. What does it mean when a guy says that?
I forgot to add that he also says that he said he likes women but is scared of liking one woman too much.

38

Most Helpful Guy

• it means he faced lots of rejections and girls looking as good as you typically would reject him so he kind of doesn´t "really" trust you to like him xD or better he´s scared that he will become emotionally invested and then you just break his heart like those other girls.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• He probably means that he is insecure about you being attractive to other guys.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE