He said it scares him how beautiful I am. What does it mean when a guy says that?

We have been seeing each other for a couple of weeks. He admitted that he is guarded because of the issues during his previous relationship. He said "You know what scares me about you? How beautiful you are". I have never heard of such thing before. What does it mean when a guy says that?
Updates:
I forgot to add that he also says that he said he likes women but is scared of liking one woman too much.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• it means he faced lots of rejections and girls looking as good as you typically would reject him so he kind of doesn´t "really" trust you to like him xD or better he´s scared that he will become emotionally invested and then you just break his heart like those other girls.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• He probably means that he is insecure about you being attractive to other guys.

1|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• He's worried that he's not good enough for you and that you'll leave him for a hotter guy, he thinks he's punching way above his weight and it scares him

1|0
    0|0
  • Beautiful women tend to have a certain amount of power they come across as if you are not going to do what I want I can get someone who will. Hope you are not offered just generalizing !!!

1|0
    0|0
  • I would never say that but as i think he just ment to say that you look amazing

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably that makes him insecure about you like someone else better than him will surely fall for you and will take you away..

1|0
    0|0
    • If his behavior is normal towards you and you think that he really likes you, then maybe he meant that he is scared to like you because he gave you too much power on him... That is, You can totally control him... So he might be scared of you leaving him which would then be miserable...

• Means he's the smoothest bastard alive. Fuck me, I think I'm interested, can you give me his number?

1|0
    0|0
  • He's afraid someone will take you from him. He needs to work on this.

1|0
    0|0
  • It means he is weak.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Probs scared because he doesn't wanna get hurt and because of how good u are he doesn't wanna fall and fat a broken heart if u f*** him over..

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it's a cheesy line used by manipulators.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes