What should I get my boyfriend for Christmas?

Any ideas on what to get my boyfriend and his parents for christmas? I can’t think of anything!

621

Most Helpful Guy

• Lingerie. Anything else is just stuff

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

What Guys Said 20

• Ask his mother to give you some ideas. Mothers LOVE to have their son's girlfriends ask for advice and you will score some points with mom if you consult her with this question.

Ask your boyfriend about gift ideas for his parents.

• Definitely include his mother!! It has the potential to bring you guys closer and you may find out things you never knew :D As for what... well that's individual specific, all the best

• Go with games or truck accessories.
    If all else fails go buy some sexy outfits and a hotel room then give him a night to remember. Make sure to wear a bow.

• For his parents: straight up ask them.

For him: hot yoga pants and sex.

• A puppy!
    ... and a jar of peanut butter since even his girlfriend apparently doesn't pay attention to his needs loljk

• Black socks and a new pair of jeans. Maybe some fun undies for you to enjoy ; )

• It all depends on his age and your budget and how your relationship is going!

• A good pair of wireless noise cancelling headphones. Everybody LOVES those things.

• Tools, Craftsmans or Kolbalt. He'll know you see his hidden heart.

• Get his father a book , his mother a necklace , and get him something you know he likes

• I’m always happy with my wife wearing lingerie and a ribbon day do as I want

• A cock sock

• New watch , Wallet , Men's Cologne

• A rape whistle

• A strap-on

• What's he interested in?

• he likes track/running and football. He is a big gamer. He really likes food and having fun and being active.

• Make him a football Christmas cake? lol

• Sorta hard when we dont know them lol

• Socks

• A hooker in lady claus costume

• Lingerie. If you can't think if anything, making a special moment in the bedroom, filled with things you know he likes during sex, is a great way to both show you care, and value him.

What Girls Said 6

• If he likes being active, I would definitely get him a give that he can use for athletics. I would love it if you could say more about him, that way I could help you more! Also, try to think if there is anything he said he wanted recently. Anything he needs to replace? But for now, Here is a list:
    -Fit bit
    -water bottle
    -gym bag
    -headphones
    -sports gift card (simple, but not really as thoughtful )
    -protein powder
    -His favourite sport's team's merchandise?
    -Running gear (go for the shirts)
    Though it's sweet to get him stuff that very traditional (homemade, card, food, etc) it's nice to get someone something they can actually use in their day to day lives. Clothing is usually something I avoid because you never know if they actually liked what you picked out, and most people nowadays like to pick out their own clothing. But shirts would be easier! Maybe pick out a new sports shirt? I really hope that helps. If it doesn't please let me know, I will try my best :) Have a great day! Whatever gift you pick, Im sure he'll love you the same!! Also take him out to do something special!! That would make it memorable!

• I've mostly gifted my ex significant other weekend/adventure trips or event tickets for Christmas or his birthday. I feel like memories you make together just bond you as a couple. If I had gotten him something else it was usually related to an inside joke between us or something he had mentioned he wanted/needed e. g. when his watch broke I got him a new one for valentines day. As for his parents I'd say get them something practical maybe or a good bottle of wine/pralines, something you know they enjoy :)

• It depend on what he likes to do. But it would be nice to do something personalized, like a painted t-shirt if you are good at arts or a painted mug .

• Maybe photo album? The year's all photos. You and him.

• Take him out and surprise him in the bedroom

• A baby.