Ladies, do you agree that men ALWAYS come back?

There has not been one guy I’ve dated, liked, or “talked to” who HASN’T come back. They come back weeks, months, and sometimes years later. But they always always come back, even if you haven’t slept with them.
  • Yes, always
    Vote A
  • Yes, sometimes
    Vote B
  • Rarely or Never
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No definitely not. But im sure there are very few women that are unique and often have guy's come back for whatever reason. Apparently you're one of them, but its just not true that men always come back, because I've walked out on women without bating an eye. My pride won't allow me to go back, because a part of me knows that all women want this to be true, and I simply can't allow that to be true about me.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow you must be really special or hot then. Or you just dated morons. From my experience, only one guy came back after like 10 months. We were just talking back then and he blew me off for someone else. Then came back 10 months later asking me out, lol. He didn't even apologize. :D Like, fuck no.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Aw thank you. I genuinely thought most girls could relate. It becomes annoying though. Because once you move on, they finally try to get you back. But like you said, they don’t even apologize. I don't know why they think we can just pick up where we left off lol

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• There is this girl I haven't talked to in many years, I dont have her phone number or anything. Sometimes I think I see her driving by. I am always thinking "I wish she would just have stopped" or "I wish I bumped into her again".

I NEVER meet girls I like THAT MUCH. I was so shy, but when my shyness left, so did she. That's just me though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hahaha no

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• That's a stupid thing to conclude. You can't just group all men together and say that they ALL do the same thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not always. It depends on the guy you've dated.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not always

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes