How to talk to a man who is your teacher?

Hello, I am 18 almost 19 and have a thing for older guys (25-40 y. o) and I have a teacher who I find really attractive. I don't have a crush on him or fallen in love, just curious. I know he is single and I am going to leave the school in a couple of months. He is also a little younger than the guys I had. Well, I want to flirt with him but don't know how to start since he is still my teacher. I don't want that he looks at me like his student, I'd rather want him to see me as a normal woman (but that's nearly impossible). I am also very shy and he doesn't know that I leave school earlier, so he probably won't be interested, since he doesn't want to lose his jobs because he was dating his student. So how do I do it? How can I flirt with him and make clear that in a couple months it's legal and most importantly, make him having interest in me too?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Where are you first. Then im older if your interested in that

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• That's pretty dumb to try and develop an actual thing with your teacher.

That's so idiotic you are actually considering it.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Don't do anything until after your no longer his student. You put him in a tough spot otherwise.

0|0
    0|0
  • Be careful, wait for the school year to end. You dont want to send him to jail.

0|0
    0|0
  • You don't and find another man.

2|1
    0|0
  • Just wait til schools out and pop in with a huge winter coat and nothing underneath. When it's just you and him pop out naked right in front of him.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I wouldn’t want to put his career on the line if when you leave the school it still look kinda bad for a teacher to date their recent student

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes