How to talk to a man who is your teacher?

Hello, I am 18 almost 19 and have a thing for older guys (25-40 y. o) and I have a teacher who I find really attractive. I don't have a crush on him or fallen in love, just curious. I know he is single and I am going to leave the school in a couple of months. He is also a little younger than the guys I had. Well, I want to flirt with him but don't know how to start since he is still my teacher. I don't want that he looks at me like his student, I'd rather want him to see me as a normal woman (but that's nearly impossible). I am also very shy and he doesn't know that I leave school earlier, so he probably won't be interested, since he doesn't want to lose his jobs because he was dating his student. So how do I do it? How can I flirt with him and make clear that in a couple months it's legal and most importantly, make him having interest in me too?

25

Most Helpful Guy

• Where are you first. Then im older if your interested in that

Most Helpful Girl

• That's pretty dumb to try and develop an actual thing with your teacher.

That's so idiotic you are actually considering it.