What do guys like/find attractive about a girl?

This question is for a friend of mine, and she’s having troubles. She has another friend who gets all the guys and she keeps questioning at looks. She wants to know what do guys find attractive in a girl or what do they want to see in them.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Lots of things
    One most important is the attaction you show him when he looks at you. Your eyes. your smile. Your voice. if you dont have a hot bod then make up for it in other ways. Then youve got him comming back for more. You decide where to draw the line

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you for your opinion!

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell her to stop trying to change who she is to attract attention. That's no the way to be happy.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks, I will try now

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• In this case the reasons for why them and not the friend are very specific, you can't generalise
    I'm actually involved in a case like this, very specific are the details like I said

1|0
    0|0
    • She just wants to know what guys find attractive

• Like what’s your own opinion

• There are different things I find attractive, there are also traits that are desirable in some girls and not others. I like to know about someone before I pursue them, I have to want them on a personal level if that makes sense. Knowledge of their circumstances are important to my development of feelings for them, I like to know how I would fit in the potential relationship

• Hard to answer. There is 7 billions people in the world and ~50% of them are guys with different taste.
    Some like big boobies, thick ass, good houselhold skills or good personality. However having a little bit from everything is kinda usefull.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personality, kindness, beauty, etc. Everyone's different. One thing I really like in a girl is when I can really tell she cares for me

0|0
    0|0
  • Eyes contact, smile, friendly personality, cute laugh, etc

0|0
    0|0
    • Anything after the etc.,?

• subjective and relative question

can not be said before knowing somedetails

0|0
    0|0
    • She’s a shy person but when she becomes your friend she never shuts up 😂. But she said she wants to know what do guys find attractive, in general. What are the types of things you guys like.

• Show All
    • Her friend is a mix of them both.

• that can be the reason,

what i look for: fine looks, good personality, not pushy

• For me is if they understand me and just talk about anything. Also have nice boobs

0|0
    0|0
  • When she's a girl

0|1
    0|0
  • What type of girl is she?

0|0
    0|0
    • Introvert

• Like a "let me avoid social interaction like the plague" type or "if someone comes over to me imma just be quiet as a mouse" type?

• 😂 the mouse type

• Physically?

0|0
    0|0
    • Both physically and personality

• Show All
    • Me too. Maybe she needs to get out of her shell.

There are obviously certain physical features I'm attracted to, but a lot of guys like different things. So I don't think that's her problem.

• Thanks for the help 👍

• for me it's her eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • Effort and appreciation.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dresses nice. Skirts, heels. Nice hands and nails. Smiles.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely eye contact, fun personailty, sense of humor, smile, laugh, and confidence. Being dramatic over small things is a big turn off.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes