What do guys like/find attractive about a girl?

This question is for a friend of mine, and she’s having troubles. She has another friend who gets all the guys and she keeps questioning at looks. She wants to know what do guys find attractive in a girl or what do they want to see in them.

114

Most Helpful Guy

• Lots of things
    One most important is the attaction you show him when he looks at you. Your eyes. your smile. Your voice. if you dont have a hot bod then make up for it in other ways. Then youve got him comming back for more. You decide where to draw the line

• Thank you for your opinion!

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell her to stop trying to change who she is to attract attention. That's no the way to be happy.

• Thanks, I will try now