How can I show this guy that im interested?

So there's this guy I know online and we used to text a lot more often. But i’ve recently started developing feelings for him and I need advice. How can I show him that i’m interested without embarrassing myself, like acting too clingy, or texting him cringey pickup lines? What things do guys like a girl to text them?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Drop your cringiest pickups on me and I'll score them out of 10! 😀
    Answering your question he won't be bothered about what you text initially on the condition that you're both on the same page, potential relationship to come from it, and explaining your reasons for why will come with the conversing. Initially, anything and everything, small talk is understandable and a good sign, a good thing. Being on the same page is the important thing
    As for the pickups again, show me the best you've got. I have none you see, I need a few 😀

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Sorry to statecthe obvious but the best thing to do is just flirt with him. Make it obvious to him that you don't want to be single anymore and I can't imagine it would take him long to put two and two together

0|0
    0|0
  • Avoid him, he will persue you, avoid him more and thenif he ask tell him the reason you have been avoiding him is you have developed feelings for him and really don't know what to do with them.

0|0
    0|1
    • Isn't as ridiculous as it sounds. The reason for some absences isn't as you've stated but needs to be absent at times are real
      Good to see someone who sees methods behind madness like myself

• Drop a few subtle hints every no and then and if he doesn't pick up on them make them less subtle untill he notices

0|0
    0|0
  • Just try to do things that he likes. Wear things that he likes. Try to make him share his problems. And thats it. Guys are very soft hearted honey 😁

0|0
    0|0
  • Just show that your interested in him , ask him how his day wass, and if he wants to hang out with you. And wait on his responce

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes