How can I show this guy that im interested?

So there's this guy I know online and we used to text a lot more often. But i’ve recently started developing feelings for him and I need advice. How can I show him that i’m interested without embarrassing myself, like acting too clingy, or texting him cringey pickup lines? What things do guys like a girl to text them?

06

Most Helpful Guy

• Drop your cringiest pickups on me and I'll score them out of 10! 😀
    Answering your question he won't be bothered about what you text initially on the condition that you're both on the same page, potential relationship to come from it, and explaining your reasons for why will come with the conversing. Initially, anything and everything, small talk is understandable and a good sign, a good thing. Being on the same page is the important thing
    As for the pickups again, show me the best you've got. I have none you see, I need a few 😀