If you had sex with a girl on the first date would you wanna see her again?

So me and this guy (met him from tinder) met for the first time we met at a bar and talked and had some drinks we got along really well and he said he had fun and I had fun too and then at the end he invited me over to his place and we had sex. The next day and so we still kept talking/texting and he told me he wants to see me again on Tuesday and to go on an adventure and show him this area. But the thing is I usally thought when you have sex with a guy they never wanna see you again so why would he want to see me again? by the way I’m 20 and he’s 29 is that a too big of a age difference?
He only wants sex because today he messaged me saying “Let’s meet up at my pace for hangs and drinks, how does 9 sound”

031

Most Helpful Guy

• First of all never have sex with any man at the first meet, from my point of view this is my opinion if you looking in the future to get marriage and making family never lost your dignity and never have sex with your man till the wedding day at that time u make sure he love you dor who you are and he want to spend rest of his life with you and build a family, for the age between you and him is very good am 31 and my wife is 19

Goodluck

• Oh god I never want kids!!! Getting married part I don't know I see no point in that if you don’t want kids but a long term relationship is something I’d want in the future.

• No I don’t want kids in the future either. Lol what do you mean no rights? I have every rights

• I mean in low