If you had sex with a girl on the first date would you wanna see her again?

So me and this guy (met him from tinder) met for the first time we met at a bar and talked and had some drinks we got along really well and he said he had fun and I had fun too and then at the end he invited me over to his place and we had sex. The next day and so we still kept talking/texting and he told me he wants to see me again on Tuesday and to go on an adventure and show him this area. But the thing is I usally thought when you have sex with a guy they never wanna see you again so why would he want to see me again? by the way I’m 20 and he’s 29 is that a too big of a age difference?
Updates:
He only wants sex because today he messaged me saying “Let’s meet up at my pace for hangs and drinks, how does 9 sound”

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• First of all never have sex with any man at the first meet, from my point of view this is my opinion if you looking in the future to get marriage and making family never lost your dignity and never have sex with your man till the wedding day at that time u make sure he love you dor who you are and he want to spend rest of his life with you and build a family, for the age between you and him is very good am 31 and my wife is 19

Goodluck

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh god I never want kids!!! Getting married part I don't know I see no point in that if you don’t want kids but a long term relationship is something I’d want in the future.

• Show All
    • No I don’t want kids in the future either. Lol what do you mean no rights? I have every rights

• I mean in low

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 30

• The age difference is certainly not too big. It's also not usually the case that if you have sex with a guy he doesn't want to see you again (usually it is quite to the contrary). This guy likes you, and you might even get a relationship with him (just play it by ear and keep your options open).

1|0
    0|0
  • That's totally silly. Having sex or not does not determine the future of a relationship. That's mostly determined by compatibility (and the people's interest in being in a relationship). It's not too big of an age difference. There are plenty of happy couples more than nine years apart. A friend of mine about 40 just married a guy who's about 65.

1|0
    0|0
  • Jump in, just have fun, go with the flow and enjoy yourself.
    Don't over-think, just makes some good memories.
    As for the age gap, mehhhh, no-one would look twice tbh, enjoy

1|1
    0|0
  • In very rare instances, I'd leave the possibility open on seeing her again. Many variables go into my making a decision on this. The first being I wouldn't put myself out there too quick. You both need to be careful so nobody gets hurt. Try to find out what you both want ASAP.

1|0
    0|0
  • there's more to it, sex on a first day a guy is happy with but it makes a guy suspicious, understandably
    But things like the connection, feelings, emotions, especially for a guy mature enough (I am assuming, given his age, he is mature), an emotional connection is important
    As for age difference, each to their own, I prefer 3 years apart but its a preference

0|0
    0|0
    • Why does it make a guy suspicious? It seems in this case to have made her suspicious..

• Show All
    • @Chiral Most certainly, but sometimes our needs to not align with out future plans, as such is life

• But you are aware of the blatant hypocrisy I hope? I mean it's like going to a bar with a friend, insisting on buying him drinks all night then going home late and vowing not to associate with him any more because he drinks too much.

• Not a big age difference honestly! No need to overthink that :)

Also as far as him wanting to see you again, he probably just really enjoyed how you guys got along and just because you had sex the first night doesn't mean he wouldn't want to see you again. Even for a relationship. My two longest relationships 4+ years we had sex on the first night.

Stop overthinking and enjoy your time with him

1|0
    0|0
  • If you clicked emotionally and the sex was good, why wouldn't he want to get to know you better? The fact that he doesn't want to make the second date exclusively about sex -- e. g. why don't you come over and "hang out" -- is a good sign that he's not only interested in sex. Could be the beginning of a great relationship.

1|0
    0|0
  • If I had sex on the first date and everything went well I would want to see her again. I never understood the have sex and run thing. The age difference is not a big deal. I have dated women 12 years older then me. And my wife is ten years older.

2|0
    0|0
  • He's older & might had values that are deeper then just sex, nobody wants to eat alone at______ insert random place.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, not too much of an age difference... if it feels good then go with it, it just may be a good thing!

2|0
    0|0
  • i had sex with a girl i meet online in a bathroom of a gas station blow job and doggy over the toilet. and we’ve been having sex for 15 years now. she must have liked the good hard pounding i gave her

0|1
    0|0
  • I would but thats just me.. and no i mean, you're legal lol.. at least he isn't like 10 more yeara older

1|0
    0|0
  • I would see her again. Nine years is also nothing after you are adults

1|0
    0|0
  • I personally would, but I know a lot of people wouldn't.

1|0
    0|0
  • What are you talking about? Where do women get these ideas?

1|0
    0|0
    • What idea are you referring to

• Show All
    • Falling in love is nothing to do with conquering and war games

• Why does suggesting hanging out at home mean he only wants sex? It may mean he really wants to just be with you without the social pressure of being in a public place. I would much rather just spend time with someone I really liked at my or their place, not because I want sex but because I can be myself and don't need to become the person required to negotiate with the outside world.

• Mmm age is just a number. Why he wanna see u depends on the situation

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course, because you must have had spiritual connection to have sex. If it was me I would meet up

1|0
    0|0
  • I would and no it's a big age difference when the other is old enough to be your parent then ok

1|0
    0|0
  • He likes you. You did nothing wrong and 9 years is nothing. Enjoy. You never know, he maybe the one.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. If it was clearly not a one night stand.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes