Let's discuss... I hear when men really want something they go after it?

They don't have a problem solving hard problems, going after a career that require hard work and long hours and even being rejected etc...

But when it comes to asking a woman out and taking a chance.. all of a sudden they get shy/scared. ... why?

I may just be old school lol

Don't get rude or mad... just a question to discuss...

04

Most Helpful Guy

• Men tend to see things in terms of cost vs. benefits. If a man wants something, he'll almost always go after it if the benefits outweigh the costs. What constitutes "cost" and "benefit" varies from man to man, but that's the basic idea.

The same thing applies to pursuing women. We'll pursue them, but ONLY if we think the benefits outweigh the costs. For example, if a woman is playing "hard to get" some men might enjoy the challenge, while others will shy away and find someone easier to approach. The cost here is time, energy, and (sometimes) money. The benefit is companionship, love, sex, etc.

Where it gets more nuanced is how much each individual man assigns value to each individual cost and benefit.

In short, if you want a man to pursue you, make sure you're worth their time and energy. Otherwise he'll move on to someone who is.

Hope this helps!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE