Is it possible to be in love with somebody and yet not get along with each other?

43

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on what do you mean by not getting along... although it usually happens when love is only one sided...😐

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I think that just might be it at times. But I do see him try to make it work and that's what changes my mind. And although we're not together anymore he always insists on seeing me although he gets nothing out of it other than just being with me. And he even said he loved me although he really didn't have to.

Most Helpful Girl