Do all men look at other women because they're unsatisfied in their relationship?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Men are visual creatures. Perhaps you would not look unless you were unsatisfied in your relationship, but. . . men are not like women. We do not think like you and we do not act like you. Assuming that you know what motivates us because you know what would be motivating you simply fails to account for the vast difference between the sexes.

1|1
    0|1
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I think men look at other women because women are nice to look at it. Just because they're in a relationship doesn't mean they are turned off by all other women.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 29

• It depends how you define the concept of "looking".

Men look other women because they have eyes to see. As far as i know; this scenario applies for all humans regardless of gender. We have eyes to observe. We can't hide our eyes on purpose. We born free to observe our environment and of course to admire the beauty. It doesn't have to necessarily come with an attachment. This is just an automatic observation as you are passing by.

If you define the concept of "looking" in terms of starring and stalking. Yet it doesn't necessarily mean there must be an attachment. Meaning; just because a man staring at another woman; doesn't mean they are unsatisfied with their relationship if they are in one. Even tho staring can be considered a highly inappropriate behavior and disturbing if it's too continuous; but we should remember that getting attracted is normal. Just because you are in a relationship doesn't mean you can't/shouldn't find others beautiful and attractive.

Additionally; of course some men might attend to constantly look other women intentionally. This case is not accidental or just a random admiration. Such cases are intentional research for variable women to just stare at. In this conditions we can determine most likely the person might suffer from certain displeasure that leads them to behave this way. However; i believe the behavior is yet inappropriate.

There are many possible cases. The definition depends on the circumstances.

Good Luck.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think there's a difference between wanting more and being unsatisfied. We're messed up creatures. Even if we're satisfied, generally happy and love our partners to bits, the temptation to look is always going to be there. Unfortunately that's just part and parcel for living in a broken world as a broken human. It's not just a guy problem either - our jealousy and discontentment is just more likely to manifest itself in lust than for women

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I look after other women too, even when my girl is next to me.
    It is just something with this girl that walks by that gets our attention. Hair colour, ugly face, extraordinary clothes,...
    But that does not mean, that I'm unsatisfied. To be honest, I'm extremly happy with my girl. ^^

0|0
    0|0
  • I never look at other women when i have a woman in my life
    but once in blue moon i might of stared at the other woman
    i think no one is perfect and this stuff just happens we are all
    human.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all, We are visual and if something catches our eye, so be it, unfortunately we forget about our SO's insecurities.. cause that is all they are, really..

0|0
    0|0
  • No, thats not the point. Only looking to other women is not wrong, but looking other with all their intention and ignores the partner... that is wrong.😐😏

0|0
    0|0
  • Men look at other women because they're visual creatures and have poor self control. Our usually has nothing to do with their relationship

0|0
    0|1
  • Or maybe... just a possibility, it's cause we have eyes and if something is pleasing to look at we'll look at it. Face value or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • If already in a relationship because they’re insensitive jerks

0|0
    0|1
  • No, it's just natural. When you see nice clothes in the shop, it doesn't mean you're not satisfied with your current clothes.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I can appreciate all the art in a gallery without wanting to take it all home.

0|0
    0|0
  • No women look at men and smile it in are make up
    So you are the jealous tyoe

0|0
    0|0
  • sorry i look at every girls ass. maybe it’s just me.

0|0
    0|0
  • not necessarily it's just our nature. a lot of the time we don't even notice we are we're doing it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, it's just testosterone coursing through our veins. Makes us look

0|0
    0|0
  • We look bcs we like... it means nothing, it just so happens that beauty attracts attention

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope! We can still look at the menu that other girls offer, we just can't order. That's our logic.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. We look because it is human nature.

0|0
    0|0
  • I just look. Women are beautiful creatures

0|1
    0|0
  • In a word, no. That is all.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 3

• Men typically don't cheat from an emotional standpoint so I would have to say no

0|1
    0|1
    • This is disgustingly false

• Show All
    • Do you have a name for the study you're claiming to got your information from?

• Why are these guys so butt hurt over factual studies?

• I dont think so. I think they look because just can't help themselves

0|0
    0|0
  • One not enough for some

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes