Do all men look at other women because they're unsatisfied in their relationship?

430

Most Helpful Guy

• Men are visual creatures. Perhaps you would not look unless you were unsatisfied in your relationship, but. . . men are not like women. We do not think like you and we do not act like you. Assuming that you know what motivates us because you know what would be motivating you simply fails to account for the vast difference between the sexes.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I think men look at other women because women are nice to look at it. Just because they're in a relationship doesn't mean they are turned off by all other women.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE