Do any guys here like naturally thin women?

Dont be afraid to answer I just want ur honesty. Also dont answer for other men just yourself.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends how you'd define thin, I like 'meat' on my bones, so to speak, so curvy thin appeals to me more than anything else and that the 'shape' my Girlfriend is :)

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 27

• Love it, marry that girl. Got room to absorb the middle age weight gain and still be rocking it. Because you know, that's all that's important in marriage 😜

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer petite women with small but firm butts and thin legs over "thicc" hips and thighs.
    But I would still prefer an athletic/fit woman with abs and some muscle on glutes over that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its not shape i like its heathy and happy for me. You can be a solid girl or small girl as long as your heathy and happy ill like whom ever regardless of shape or looks

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea, into one now lol. Not skin and bone though, a bit of muscle tone and a healthy amount of fat is nice

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes... both my previous GFs and the three girls I am friends with benefits with now are naturally skinny

0|0
    0|0
  • I like women of all shapes and sizes as long as they are not grossly overweight so you would fit in just fine with my likes

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I like girls that are thin, but that doesn't mean girls who aren't are ugly either.

0|0
    0|0
  • For me a sense of humor comes before anything followed by the way she treats others weight or body types doesn't matter

0|0
    0|0
  • How "thin"? I prefer little chubby or curvy girls so... Idk?

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure thing, also they age slower, im going crazy sometimes about them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I kind of like my girls a little toned

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do

0|0
    0|0
  • I like petite women

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes super petiete is my type.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes gurl

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, it's good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally, I'm more into voluptuous women.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep, I do

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!