Why I don't get any tinder matches?

Why i don't get any tinder matches???Why i don't get any tinder matches???Why i don't get any tinder matches???Why i don't get any tinder matches???

186

Most Helpful Girl

• Smile in some of your pictures, make yourself look warmer and more welcoming, youโ€™re handsome, however in these pictures you look intimidating, also what is your tinder description? That can have a lot to do with your matches!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • My bio don't have nothing

• Put some things in there, who you are attracts women, not just looks, this is a major factor to getting matches on sites like this. A description is a way to give others a sense of who you are, and what theyโ€™ll be getting into if they match with you