Why I don't get any tinder matches?

Why i don't get any tinder matches???Why i don't get any tinder matches???Why i don't get any tinder matches???Why i don't get any tinder matches???

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Smile in some of your pictures, make yourself look warmer and more welcoming, youโ€™re handsome, however in these pictures you look intimidating, also what is your tinder description? That can have a lot to do with your matches!

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • My bio don't have nothing

• Put some things in there, who you are attracts women, not just looks, this is a major factor to getting matches on sites like this. A description is a way to give others a sense of who you are, and what theyโ€™ll be getting into if they match with you

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 17

• You're not ugly, but I hope those aren't your pics, same serial killer look, no expression boring pictures. Only women can do that and get away with it. Show some personality in your pics.

1|0
    1|1
  • you're pretty
    I think what the dude said below is right you need better pictures maybe? But rather than professional photographs try making a friend take a photo for you instead of selfies?

0|1
    0|0
    • If I'm pretty why do I get comments like that on top of this (saying I'm too ugly to be picky? ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜Ÿ

• You're very handsome. But you look a little serious and intimidating

2|1
    0|0
  • you're good looking, smile more maybe? Maybe I'd be a little creeped out by your stoic facial expression. The 2nd pic is really nice. What's your bio like?

0|0
    0|0
    • Nothing in the bio

• Maybe add something in the bio. Girls are less attracted to visuals as opposed to personality (anything to indicate you won't be boring).

• You look like a serial killer in most of these photos.
    Even the ones you don't give me the vibes...

0|0
    2|1
  • You look young. I would see you and think youโ€™re around 18/19 and just keep scrolling through.

0|0
    0|0
  • Good looking, but you need to smile you look too serious

0|1
    0|0
  • You know, you could always try smiling

2|2
    0|0
    • Ok thanks, sometime I feel self conscious and start to think I'm ugly or not normal if that make senses

• Oh also, I'd get rid of that beard

• Because you look like a rapist

0|0
    2|1
  • You like homo

0|0
    2|1
  • oo you're purdy

0|1
    0|0
  • Why not?

0|0
    0|0
  • Facial hair doesn't suit you.

0|0
    0|0
  • How am I supposed to know

0|0
    0|1
  • Youโ€™re handsome, but look a little intense. The second pic is the best. Try to see if you can get someone else to snap a pic or use a timer so you arenโ€™t so close to the camera in all of them.

0|1
    0|0
  • Youโ€™re a good looking guy maybe you should smile more and instead of only putting up selfies try just regular pics. Plus facial hair makes you look more manly so try not to shave, women will dig that.

0|1
    0|0
  • Youโ€™re probably too ugly to be picky

0|0
    3|1

What Guys Said 6

• Bad pictures. Nothing wrong with you physically, but you are expressionless in every picture except the second from the top. Get a friend to take some new pictures, and get someone to help you pick the best ones to post. Keep your mouth closed if you can't give a natural-looking smile.

Also keep in mind that only about the best 20% of pictures of men on Tinder get any response from women.

0|1
    0|0
  • You probably need better photos taken.

0|1
    0|0
  • Why you not smiling? It helps

1|1
    0|0
  • Get a haircut.

0|0
    0|0
  • Women are intimidated by your good looks

0|0
    0|0
  • Patience, it'll get there. Or, you can set a deadline and decide when you want to stop using Tinder if it takes too long for you to get any matches and that it's unnacceptable for you.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes