How to get a fuckboy to like you?

i know a guy for 1 month now and i really really have a crush on him. he had a friends with benefits thing going on with another girl but she was too jealous so they "broke up". since then this guy craves my attention but i guess he only wants to woohoo me since he was very I don't know touchy (?) once and i told him to stop. he didn't apologize properly so i'm still mad and mainly disappointed at him but i still want to get to know him and stuff... should i end things with him or try to speak to him? (he's a sagittarius - he doesn't like drama and stress at any kind so speaking up will be very difficult)

1018

Most Helpful Guy

• in my opinion, I think you should not further relations w/ him. I mean, he just wants to woohoo y'know and I believe that you dont want to be in a situation where you find out he's with another girl (unless that's what you want). If anything (if you still want to know him), you should limit the relationship as just friends. Also, don't rely on horoscopes lol.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • thank you! i don't rely on them but his whole birth chart (rising, moon, mercury sign, etc) fits him so well lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I have dated a guy like this before, and we lasted a good but bumpy 6 years, which ended actually in the Spring. My best advice, if you're serious about him, is to just be a really exceptionally good friend to him and not give in to what he wants no matter what unless you feel it is right. You should kind of get him to know what you want without actually saying it, and ask for advice regarding him without saying it. In my case, I was straightforward with it all since I was frustrated with him for trying to hook up with someone. But that's just me. All in all, do what you feel is right, and be ready for things to not go your way ( I do not want to get your hopes up). I hope this helps though and good luck!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • thank you for your kind advice! i was thinking about becoming a good friend for him, but he is too flirty (and too good at it) to believe i'm only trying to be his friend. i guess i will talk to him about that we are wasting each other time. because he will never woohoo me (when he stays in his fuckboy mood forever) and he will never have actual feelings for me.

• Push the friendship while giving a breadcrumb trail that will give chance for a possible relationship, and have that talk. Best of luck!