How to get a fuckboy to like you?

i know a guy for 1 month now and i really really have a crush on him. he had a friends with benefits thing going on with another girl but she was too jealous so they "broke up". since then this guy craves my attention but i guess he only wants to woohoo me since he was very I don't know touchy (?) once and i told him to stop. he didn't apologize properly so i'm still mad and mainly disappointed at him but i still want to get to know him and stuff... should i end things with him or try to speak to him? (he's a sagittarius - he doesn't like drama and stress at any kind so speaking up will be very difficult)

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• in my opinion, I think you should not further relations w/ him. I mean, he just wants to woohoo y'know and I believe that you dont want to be in a situation where you find out he's with another girl (unless that's what you want). If anything (if you still want to know him), you should limit the relationship as just friends. Also, don't rely on horoscopes lol.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • thank you! i don't rely on them but his whole birth chart (rising, moon, mercury sign, etc) fits him so well lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I have dated a guy like this before, and we lasted a good but bumpy 6 years, which ended actually in the Spring. My best advice, if you're serious about him, is to just be a really exceptionally good friend to him and not give in to what he wants no matter what unless you feel it is right. You should kind of get him to know what you want without actually saying it, and ask for advice regarding him without saying it. In my case, I was straightforward with it all since I was frustrated with him for trying to hook up with someone. But that's just me. All in all, do what you feel is right, and be ready for things to not go your way ( I do not want to get your hopes up). I hope this helps though and good luck!

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • thank you for your kind advice! i was thinking about becoming a good friend for him, but he is too flirty (and too good at it) to believe i'm only trying to be his friend. i guess i will talk to him about that we are wasting each other time. because he will never woohoo me (when he stays in his fuckboy mood forever) and he will never have actual feelings for me.

• Push the friendship while giving a breadcrumb trail that will give chance for a possible relationship, and have that talk. Best of luck!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• You don't. It's a waste of time and effort and doomed to fail. Move on to someone else.

1|1
    0|0
  • Oh no, if he is sagittarius, then there is NO way you can be together, because the stars and stuff woildn't appreciate your relationship.
    *Turns off sarkasm*

Okay following points are facts:
    1) he's a fuckboy
    2) he tried to fuck you
    3) this person is not meant for a relationship
    4) HE'S A FUCKBOY

*Insert "Unpopular opinion puffin" - meme*
    Get yourself a man that treats you with respect. Otherwise you waste your time on something that won't last.

3|1
    0|0
  • If you want to casually fuck him, let him no.

If you want a monogamous relationship with him, it's not happening.

2|1
    0|0
  • Why you actualy like fuckboys is beyond me. If speaking up is going to be difficult why stay? Sounds like he want to be "touchy" if that's all he wants and you want then shit get "touchy" w/ him. Otherwise I'd leave. hope this made sense.

0|1
    0|0
  • Its hard to have an opion on this matter. You know how he is thats all hell be to you. Till the time you put an alta maten on him. so if you like what you have keep it

1|0
    0|0
  • lol this looks like it's gonna go down hill fast.

good luck OP

remember, once a fuckboy always a fuckboy

1|1
    0|0
  • Wait how does a friends with benefits make him a "fuckboy?"

1|0
    0|0
    • no!! but he has many girls he talks to and does other things too.. and once we were out drinking he texted another girl something like "it would be perfect if you were here"

• I would advise you wait for your spouse for marriage to have sex, since they will really matter! Sex is what I believe to be very serious and important, anything less shouldn't be settled for. Guys will try to flatter you and want to have sex with you but that isn't worth it. Girls may do the same believe it or not. The point is, don't seek validation from others, sex can wait! Wait for yourself, for your spouse, and for your future. Many lives have been messed up from sex out of marriage, don't let your impulses and desires control you!

1|0
    0|0
  • Do you liked having half your heart removed?

1|0
    0|0
  • But why would you want that?

0|0
    0|0
  • Have sex with them

0|0
    0|0
  • I do tarot readings if you're interested

0|0
    0|0
  • Just let him fuck

0|0
    1|0
  • Learn how to give better blowjobs

0|0
    0|0
    • I sure that isn't the problem

• Show All
    • Denise, I’m sure he’s speaking from experience so he’s not trolling, he knows what he’s talking about.
      He’s probably the king of blowjobs and swallowing and know just how to pls a fuckboy👌

• People nowadays follow too much new age crap rules and advice instead of just living the life they want.

• That's a thirties woman hitting the wall so hard

0|0
    0|0
  • he sounds dumb and sex-obsessed just ignore him lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Why?

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Play him. It’s not that hard to fuck up a fuckboi.

by the way... woohoo you? I couldn’t stop myself from laughing lol.

1|0
    0|0
    • i don't think I'm that kind of person to play games.. and yeah lol it's the word they use in the sims when describing sex

• Show All
    • oh god hahaha thank you

• 😂😂😂👌🏻👌🏻 get em girl!!

• If you think you can magically come in and change this guy you are wrong.

2|2
    0|0
  • It's easy to get a fuckboy to like you, but it's nearly impossible to get them to value you. Don't settle for a guy who doesn't care about you.

2|0
    0|0
  • Not harx show ur tits.. They com running.. Genuinely tho I don't know if he will ever like sombody without having his hand in sombody elses pot if u catch my drift..

0|0
    1|0
  • Doing a backflip and saying "Hey look I can do a backflip"

0|1
    1|0
  • i would run away from that kind if guy

1|0
    0|0
  • It won't happen

0|0
    0|0
  • You can’t. Plus, you’re only attracted to him sexually because you make him sound like a knob. Fantasize and move on to someone better.

1|0
    0|0
  • Why would you want one of these hoes to like you? Fuckboys are only good for hitting and quitting.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes