I love my boyfriend but I don’t feel as intensely about him anymore?

We have been together for almost 1.5 years. I️ am 21. He is 25.

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Love changes and has it's up and down period. It won't stay like the crazy good new love stage, but the great couples find a way to bring it back again

Most Helpful Girl

• Why? Do you feel like it’s getting boring or you want other guys in your life? You miss the single life? What is it?

• I am not exactly sure. I love him dearly, but there has been a lot of jealousy on my part which took away a lot of fun in the relationship (now I️ have calmed down with the jealousy and I️t isn’t as exhausting anymore.) but, I️ sometimes find myself being upset that my boyfriend enjoyed his time of dating around/messing around with tons of girls in his youth and living that young single life. He’s told me many times “you are someone I️ want something real with. That time was fun, but those relationships didn’t last long because I️ didn’t try and build with them. I️t was dumb relationships”. He tells me this when I️ get upset there isn’t tons of romance from him. He doesn’t act like he is obsessed with me, or madly and passionately in love with me.

I️ can tell he loves me. He loves and cares for me so much, but in such a mature and practical way :/