Do you guys like a girl when you secretly stare at her?

If I catch a guy looking at me when I am looking somewhere else, and he immediately turns his eyes away, does it mean he likes me?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Does for me most of the time. Sometimes you just meet eyes accidentally with someone unattractive and look away instantly just instinctively. But if it keeps happening then yea I’d think he’s interested lol.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• There's 99% probability that he likes you

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• Not necessarily. We might be staring because she has a booger hanging out of her nose! :) :) :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Not always. I've noticed a lot of girls on here asking if a guy looking at them means anything. It can just mean a guy finds you attractive and some people I kinda just look at whether I find them attractive or not. My eyes kinda just absent mindedly fall on them when I'm scanning the room

0|0
    0|0
  • No. People do that all the time, it does not always mean they like you. Maybe you are good looking, or were doing something to draw attention to yourself.

Most often it doesn't mean they like you. People just look at other people cause other people are interesting. It's just awkward when you look at them and they look away because they do not want to start a conversation.

0|0
    0|0
  • There's no way to know if someone likes you unless you're willing to go up to them and ask or at least talk to them.

0|0
    0|0
  • when you can be a little shy 2 he could be sure what his feelings are towards you and 3 does not want to appear like you he is stalking you. why do girls do the same thing

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe but, I don't do that anymore, lol. It's considered creepy at my age so I go and say hello. He's definitely interested.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it could mean he just finds you attractive. Or maybe you have an aura, but it doesn't necessarily mean he likes you. But it may.

0|0
    0|0
  • Likes the way you look more than anything. Depends how old you are. High school I would say he maybe likes you

0|0
    0|0
  • I second that. I do it a lot... but also there are times it hapens on accident. If it happens often he probably likes her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course, or you might be randomly studying her because she's really cute

0|0
    0|0
  • It has nothing to do with liking it's just attraction

0|0
    0|0
  • Most likely. And he's really shy. Go talk to him

0|0
    0|0
  • If it happens multiple times, it's a good sign

0|0
    0|0
  • he's just scared you will go all feminist on him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most of the time

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it does

0|0
    0|0
  • In most cases, yes. But it could be something else. Sounds like he likes you though!

0|0
    0|0
  • I do that so my answer is yes

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe his imagination is fucking u like crazy...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes