In your opinion, is this true?

I recently talked to my boyfriend about his lack of affection. I know he hates being affectionate in public, but he really isn't affectionate with me at all. He never kisses me, hugs me, holds my hand, or anything of the sort. I always have to being affectionate towards him, and even then it won't seem like he wants it. He says that he just isn't an affectionate person, but I thought with time he would get a little better. I have been with him for almost a year and if anything he's gotten less affectionate with me. I feel like if you really like someone, after that long he would start to want to be affectionate with me, but no. Do you think that he's being honest and just doesn't like being affectionate? Has anyone else been with someone like this?

719

Most Helpful Guy

• You're fundamentally incompatible. Break up with him and find someone who IS compatible--while you're still young.

Lesson learned: don't form a relationship with someone, expecting them to change in time. Either you love him now (the way he is), or you love him never.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yea that is a good question.
    But you can’t change him, that’s how he is.
    You either stay with him and be miserable because you are not being loved the way you need to be loved (if you ever marry you will feel upset and that you made a huge mistake because you had hope to see changes).
    OR !
    You leave while you can because you deserve better and u know it. Being single is hard and depressing, but being with someone who doesn’t make u feel the way you need to feel, or doesn’t touch you right (touches you so right that you get completely crazy and you try and do things you never did before) it’s as bad as being single girl...
    If you really love him and want to sacrifice yourself for someone like him, it’s your choice but in the end, love takes you to places where we never imagine we would end up at (good places or bad places).
    It’s like you know that the titanic is going to sink but you choose to go anyway 😂😂

Good luck! Good night!