Crazy ass girlfriend: Should my friend leave her?

One of my good friends has been dating this girl for almost 4 years now. They've have some ups and but now it's just downs. She's prone to anxiety, and depression. She has a nasty spending habit and has over spent on more than one occasion, even hiding a credit card in her boyfriends name racking up 1000$. He's basically been supporting her in that time and trying to help her get a job. She's gone through 7 ๐Ÿ˜•. She was fired from 5 of those. She's been consistently embarrassing him in front of his friends and family. This guy moved across states for her. She's recently been acting way more crazy than normal. She's been drawing pentagrams and writing on the Windows in permanent marker. No she is not possessed, she's just an idiot. By friend said that's the last straw and he's moving out because he "doesn't fuck with ghosts." She's pretty attractive, and her boyfriend in not ๐Ÿ˜ฅ. He's bald, narcissistic, scrawny, and 5'4". Do you think he should leave her or is that as good as it gets for him? Oh yeah, she was put in the psych ward last week for shouting "l need a male doctor because female doctors are stupid" a lot and really loud and aggressively.Crazy ass girlfriend: Should my friend leave her.?Crazy ass girlfriend: Should my friend leave her.?
  • This Man needs to count his blessings and stay with that crazy woman.
    Vote A
  • Run!
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think she might need some help and support, it seems like she has crazy mood swings from time to time and could be bipolar?

0|1
    0|0
    • She has had a lot of help. However she is not on bipolar medication. I've talked with her, she's a mess. She called me saying it was an emergency, when she actually just wanted to see how things were going with me. She's on a lot of medications.

Most Helpful Guy

• Obviously, your friend needs to apologise for what he's done to make her that way. The psychological abuse must be detrimental to her well-being

0|0
    0|0
    • One apology is not going to fix her. Also, he's not the issue, entirely. She's been spiraling in and out of depression and becoming mantic. For the past few weeks he's been trying to avoid her. Though I can say they have an unhealthy attachment for each other.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• Well, they both have issues that they need to seek professional help for. Sometimes it takes two people with problems to lift each other up but that's not always the case. Seems like he isn't strong enough to deal with a problem like this being that he has some mental issues, too. Playing with peoples heads for his own beneficial purpose is not any better than going on a shopping spree and writing on windows and counters. This can either end up in a disaster or surprisingly work out.

0|0
    0|0
  • It sounds like he doesn't deserves her or the bullish*t she's been putting him through.

0|1
    0|0
    • They're both not the best people lol. His girl friend though is, astonishingly worse than he is. He's not crazy, he's just controlling and narcissistic. I do think he had a part in the way that she's been acting.

• Im... just... gonna... stray... away.. from... this... post...๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

0|1
    0|0
  • Run !

0|0
    0|0
  • He deserves better

0|0
    0|0
  • Run!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Damn some crazy shit and if heโ€™s crazy enough to deal with it then they deserve each other.

0|0
    0|0
    • He's a premed student in college. He has to come back to her every day. Apparently they have a good sex life though๐Ÿค”

• Show All
    • Everyone is telling him the same thing. That he needs to leave her. The only reason he's been with her this long has been because of the sex. The pentagrams have sent him over the edge though lol.

• They would put me over the edge too lmfao

What Guys Said 2

• Haha i love that girl. The best thing he can do is pull her with himself into the countryside. Avoid any hukan intervention and let her do anything she wishes.
    I had a sister like this but once on a trip i had some lone time with her. She was more humane when she's not crazy

0|0
    0|0
  • The crazy isn't too bad, but that spending habit is a killer

0|0
    0|0
    • The crazy is really bad... the spending is worse though. He split bank accounts with her and she was like "we might as well break up."

Recommended myTakes