Crazy ass girlfriend: Should my friend leave her?

One of my good friends has been dating this girl for almost 4 years now. They've have some ups and but now it's just downs. She's prone to anxiety, and depression. She has a nasty spending habit and has over spent on more than one occasion, even hiding a credit card in her boyfriends name racking up 1000$. He's basically been supporting her in that time and trying to help her get a job. She's gone through 7 ๐Ÿ˜•. She was fired from 5 of those. She's been consistently embarrassing him in front of his friends and family. This guy moved across states for her. She's recently been acting way more crazy than normal. She's been drawing pentagrams and writing on the Windows in permanent marker. No she is not possessed, she's just an idiot. By friend said that's the last straw and he's moving out because he "doesn't fuck with ghosts." She's pretty attractive, and her boyfriend in not ๐Ÿ˜ฅ. He's bald, narcissistic, scrawny, and 5'4". Do you think he should leave her or is that as good as it gets for him? Oh yeah, she was put in the psych ward last week for shouting "l need a male doctor because female doctors are stupid" a lot and really loud and aggressively.Crazy ass girlfriend: Should my friend leave her.?Crazy ass girlfriend: Should my friend leave her.?
  • This Man needs to count his blessings and stay with that crazy woman.
  • Run!

83

Most Helpful Girl

• I think she might need some help and support, it seems like she has crazy mood swings from time to time and could be bipolar?

• She has had a lot of help. However she is not on bipolar medication. I've talked with her, she's a mess. She called me saying it was an emergency, when she actually just wanted to see how things were going with me. She's on a lot of medications.

Most Helpful Guy

• Obviously, your friend needs to apologise for what he's done to make her that way. The psychological abuse must be detrimental to her well-being

• One apology is not going to fix her. Also, he's not the issue, entirely. She's been spiraling in and out of depression and becoming mantic. For the past few weeks he's been trying to avoid her. Though I can say they have an unhealthy attachment for each other.