They say gentlemen prefer blondes, do ladies prefer blonde men too, or is it only a man's thing?

I know some guys like red heads, brunettes. But statistically it shows men prefer women with blonde hair, even if its not real, men associate blondes with better health, and genes which is silly but evolution acts in mysterious ways. But do women function like that as well?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Men prefer blondes but only in countries where blonde women aren’t common. I lived in a Latin American country for a few years and men seemed to compliment me a ton for my hair color (blonde) because there aren’t many blondes there.

But in countries like the US and UK (where blondes are common) they usually prefer latinas or Hispanic women because of their wider hips and legs. In those countries US/UK women usually have more narrow hips.

Summary: Men want what they can’t have.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Upon that fact , I have no idea why most men get attracted to blonde hair xD , I usually get attracted to the style not the colour... or to the "black n blue" dye , this one claims my heart for free xDD

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• I'd say yes, but from experience *considering my friends and I * they grow out of the ideas or expectations, maybe because they got to experience more types of people. Definitely my friend group and friends I've had over the Years have preferred the blond or brunette guys. In short yes, but then they branch out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of all the guys I've ever had a crush on (since I've never had a boyfriend), only one was blonde.

0|0
    0|0
  • I find dark hair more attractive than light hair in either gender so I dunno. I think most other women prefer dark hair too from what I've seen.

0|0
    0|0
  • Blondes are attractive but all the men i've been attracted to have mostly been dark haired men.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am a real sucker for gingers, personally.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Yes. Sperm of blonde men is in such demand at sperm banks that other sperms are can't compete.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate blonds

0|0
    0|0
  • I find dark hair so much more attractive then blonde, but maybe its just me.
    If i could rank my top 3, it would be
    1) Dark hair
    2) Red hair
    3) Blonde hair

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes