She said "I'll let you know" but seems interested?

Met this girl about 4 days ago at a hotel pool, long story short we hung out plenty and slept with me, she kept holding my had often which to me was a sign of interest and enjoyed when i played with her hair.

Anyway today i message her and said "I'm going to ____ tonight to pick up some stuff, its about 5 mins away from your house in _____ so why don't we go get some food?"

her: "roughly what time?"

me: "How does 7/8pm sound?"

her: "are you able to pick me up?"

me: "yeah i can! If 7/8pm works let me know"

her: "sure i will let you know"

I might have messed up by saying "let me know" but I don't know, she was clearly interested in me 4 days ago when she slept with me so.. i hope this "sure i will let you know" message doesn't mean a No.

10