Guy told me I was beautiful then ghosted me after first date?

Date went great because he texted me saying he had a good time and if he seemed quiet to not be confused because he enjoyed it and wants to see me again. He asked when I’m free again. I told him and then he didn’t say anything. Haven’t heard from him since. Wtf happened?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• He probably isn't interested anymore so I would see if he has any close relatives or friends that are at least a 7/10 and are dtf. This will get him jealous and he'll come crawling back although you know you don't want him anymore because you are an independent woman

0|0
    0|1
  • Uh.. How long has it been?

Definitely seemed interested, something may have come up. You never know. Just have to wait and see.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well he added me on social media
      He’s active on there.
      It’s been 2 days since I heard from him.

• Show All
    • I just knew once he told me after the first date I was beautiful that it was weird. Never heard of someone saying it right off the bat. Seemed like he was trying to ease his way in with words. I really don’t have the patience to chase after someone. Like I told him I was off Thursday. Then he ignored me after that. So i guess.

• Yeah, understandable. Perhaps it's best just to forget about him if that's how you're feeling.

What Girls Said 1

• Girl, it doesn’t matter what happened. Let it go. Don’t text him, don’t call him.
    If he wants you, he better work hard to get you!
    Don’t wrap yourself and end up at his doorstep like a Christmas gift wanting to find out why 😂😂😂
    It’s not meant to be don’t even sweat about it. Honestly can you see yourself in the future with him (solid relationship, living together) do you know how he lives?
    Maybe it’s not meant to be just let it go.
    I’m not saying you are desperate but don’t think too much and end up acting desperately.
    Good luck, I hope you find your soulmate and don’t think too much about this whole situation. Take it like a champ
    🙄🙄🙄 that possibility (1%hope)
    And if it’s him that is supposed to be your soulmate maybe right now is not a god time and he is going through some shit.

1|0
    0|0
    • So true. If he wants me he’ll come to me.
      I don’t want to be eager or anything and look desperate. It’s not that serious anyways. There’s plenty of guys out there! Thank you! :)

Recommended myTakes