What went wrong?

This guy and I have been texting/snapping for a little while and finally decided to meet up. Plans were that he and his friends were meeting me and my friends at the bar. Long story short he came, walked towards me, I waved, he turned to his friend and they went to get a beer. I thought ok weird and kept chatting with a friend, 5 minutes pass and he still doesn’t approach me. I go outside to take a call and when I came in he was gone but texted me saying he had to leave for a second and asked how long I’d be down there. Clearly I was not happy about any of it and told him i was leaving soon and I haven’t heard from him since then. Do I contact him or what? I’m curious to why he never spoke to me and why he still hasn’t explained that night.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Clearly he came to the bar with his friend to look around and doesn't want his friend to know he's into you. As payback for playing mind games with you, when he steps out, take six shots and go sit on his friend's lap. This is the only surefire way to know if he's into you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Chances are... he found you less attractive in person or something and didn't want to deal with it and was trying to leave. Sorry you had to experiance that

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Has he seen you before?

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah

• I would say something didn't add up there but if he's seen you... you haven't talked to him since?

Recommended myTakes