Guys, assuming you are looking for a long-term relationship, how many previous partners is a red flag when meeting a girl who is in her early 20's?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Unless you're getting a new partner every day or week (and even then) it wouldn't really matter to me how many partners you've had. Maybe you enjoy casual relationships or sex, and that's fine. As long as we're on the same page and we both want a long-term relationship between us, then that's all that really matters. I personally haven't had any previous partners, but I'm won't be intimidated if you've had plenty. My only concern would be if you've contracted anything if you're into casual sex, but that's about it. You're past partners don't affect me, and they don't affect how i see you

1|0
    0|1
    • Personally, I've only had one. However, I am afraid that if I add to "my number" with a guy I'm serious about, that only guys who have slept around will want me if it doesn't work out again. Used to believe that I'd be a virgin until marriage... have a hard time letting go the idea I guess.

• Show All
    • I'm sorry that happened to you. Having sex may have been a factor in his change, but i also think that there was more at play. I believe God does value virtue as well, and I believe you still are virtuous. There's something to be said in the fact that you believed in the love you had with the other individual. As long as we do what we do out of love, then there is dignity and virtue in it. Now you're not acting out of love, but out if fear. Honestly if this current relationship doesn't work out, trust that a man will come and that, just like God, what you've done in the past won't affect how much he loves you. Only what you do in the now, and why should affect an individual's thoughts and perception of you. And no matter what God will always love you, no matter what decision you make

• Thank you for your words, I needed to hear that. I agree, its out of fear and paranoia because it's not what I originally intended. I just have to have faith in others, like I do in God. Thank you again.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• as long as the potential partner does not have hiv. assuming a girl in her early 20's still would be willing to date me

1|0
    0|0
  • Well in your twenties if you've have more than 20 partners tour a hoe... Like me I've have 100's but being a hoe doesn't mean cheater just found a lot of wrong ones so your age minus 16 is usually acceptable if your asking this the. It probably not 4-13 I'm sorry it's probably not best to discuss it at all with your new partner/potential partner

0|0
    0|0
  • More then 1 would be crossing the line.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1 or more

1|1
    0|0
  • More than four.

1|0
    0|0
  • More than me. Whatever that number happen to be at the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Any girl that feels the need to ask this is crossed off all lists period...

0|0
    1|0
    • I'm not sleeping around, nor do I plan to. I just am afraid to have a serious relationship with someone I love, that might not end in marriage, as it could ruin my chances with the "right guy".

Recommended myTakes