Why would my guy friend ask to go through my phone?

My guy friend and I were drinking watching tv the other day, after coming back from the bar. Both of us were kind of drunk and then I got a text around 2:30 am, he was like ohhh who's texting you this late? It must be a guy... can I read it and he kept asking me to go through my phone. Is he doing that because he's interested and slightly jealous or am I overthinking it?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know you sleeping with him? If yes then he's not just a friend biological chemicals during mating change that no matter how casual you think it is... and if no then 60% he's into you and wants more than to just be your friend 40% he drunk and just busting you for fun

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I dunno it's one of those things, I'd say it was curiosity since I'd do the same with any mate of mine. Then amp it up a bit if they're being evasive about who it is (and if I'm drunk I won't have the sensibility to stop bugging ya). However it could also mean he's looking out for ya or is a bit jealous of the texter.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Sounds to me like he is a spy hired by the CIA to protect you as you are vital in one of their pivotal operations against the EPF. I would use caution in hanging out with him

1|0
    0|0
  • No reason a guy would do that. Are you sure he's not a girl? maybe he's a trans

0|0
    0|0
  • because he lacks respect for privacy

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like he's definitely jealous

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes