How do I properly ask a girl out?

I am planning to ask a girl out and I don’t know how to properly ask her out?

14

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on how good is your relationship

Most Helpful Guy

• Clearly, the best option is to do it in person. Walk up to her with confidence and preface your proposal with a kind greeting and a gentle smile. The next step is basically just saying “do you wanna go out sometime” or if you are making this like an official boyfriend/girlfriend thing say “I was wondering if I could have the honor of calling you my girlfriend”. Then hopefully she says yes and then I would suggest going in for a hug. The key to this hug is that you have to go in and get a nice juicy handful of ass. Then bid yourself adieu.