How do I properly ask a girl out?

I am planning to ask a girl out and I don’t know how to properly ask her out?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on how good is your relationship

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Clearly, the best option is to do it in person. Walk up to her with confidence and preface your proposal with a kind greeting and a gentle smile. The next step is basically just saying “do you wanna go out sometime” or if you are making this like an official boyfriend/girlfriend thing say “I was wondering if I could have the honor of calling you my girlfriend”. Then hopefully she says yes and then I would suggest going in for a hug. The key to this hug is that you have to go in and get a nice juicy handful of ass. Then bid yourself adieu.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 3

• If she doesn't already know you introduce yourself. Be polite. Try to stay confident. Be direct about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I learned that it was good to ask girls to get some coffee, because it's less investment for them, girls love coffee, and I love saving money.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just tell her that you wondering if you can take her out for dinner or walk to the beach

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes