Do I have a crush?

My bff came over for a sleep over at my place and she's bi, and I'm still questioning my sexuality, at one point she let me put my arm around her while we watched YouTube together, and I liked it, and at school I sometimes get a little jealous when she hangs out with one of our friends more during choir, but that friend is also my friend, so far I've had boy crushes cuz I thought they looked cute, but now I think I might have a crush on her because of her personality. We like the same things, and we are amazing friends. But I can't help but think that I might like her. What do you think?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• I think that you are thinking to much. Don't worry if you are bi or not, and don't worry if you have a crush on her or not. Let it be. Don't put a target on you just because that. For one side If you eventually kiss her, it happens. For the other side If you eventually let it go out of your mind and never think about her the same way again. It's ok too. Just keep been your self. :)

• I have already been through putting a label on you for sexuality, and that's not the reason of me asking this, its the same question as if I said "he" or "him" I'm just asking if I may of may not have a crush so I know in case it gets serious. But none the less, thank you for your input.

• You are a nice girl. She is a lucky girl to have you around anyway. And, if you are really close to her you can "try" just to see what do you feel. Any way. Thanks for this chat. Have a nice week. :)

• You too! 😊

Most Helpful Girl

• yupp you like her. I've gone through the same thing. Jealousy and catched feelings for the girl who I'm very close friends with.