Do I have a crush?

My bff came over for a sleep over at my place and she's bi, and I'm still questioning my sexuality, at one point she let me put my arm around her while we watched YouTube together, and I liked it, and at school I sometimes get a little jealous when she hangs out with one of our friends more during choir, but that friend is also my friend, so far I've had boy crushes cuz I thought they looked cute, but now I think I might have a crush on her because of her personality. We like the same things, and we are amazing friends. But I can't help but think that I might like her. What do you think?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think that you are thinking to much. Don't worry if you are bi or not, and don't worry if you have a crush on her or not. Let it be. Don't put a target on you just because that. For one side If you eventually kiss her, it happens. For the other side If you eventually let it go out of your mind and never think about her the same way again. It's ok too. Just keep been your self. :)

1|0
    0|0
    • I have already been through putting a label on you for sexuality, and that's not the reason of me asking this, its the same question as if I said "he" or "him" I'm just asking if I may of may not have a crush so I know in case it gets serious. But none the less, thank you for your input.

• Show All
    • You are a nice girl. She is a lucky girl to have you around anyway. And, if you are really close to her you can "try" just to see what do you feel. Any way. Thanks for this chat. Have a nice week. :)

• You too! 😊

Most Helpful Girl

• yupp you like her. I've gone through the same thing. Jealousy and catched feelings for the girl who I'm very close friends with.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• You're too young to be worried about your sexual orientation and this kind of things, enjoy the friendship with this girl and yea that's it

1|0
    0|0
  • All women are bi

0|0
    1|0
    • In all honesty everyone is bi, like my friend, she told me she's 25% likes girls and 75% likes boys, I might like girls only 15%, you never know. But everyone, is bi.

• Show All
    • I didn't ask a question.

• Maybe you do. Are you attracted to her? If you aren't then you most likely don't and you are just becoming great friends with her and are jealous that others may steal your time with her. I'm not inside your head though. If you feel very strongly about her you probably have a crush on her. If you do but you've had crushes on boys too, you're probably bi also.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes